Chapter 6: Task Force Echo

???: Everyone here on the Chariot, I've got new orders from the Admiral... all available Troops are to be used in disabling the Berlusconi.

This would include Cody and over 200 Troops from many nations. This was the first ever time when Coalition troops would be used for any purpose.

Cody: Great... now we have to directly attack the Berlusconi.

???: Well, either that or we're going to lose considerable amounts of warships. The Berlusconi has to be fully crewed in order to work...

Cody, as well as 200 others were then rounded up for 5 Patrol Craft. These 5 ships would be crucial to ending the bloody standoff between the powers. This was going to be the thing that stopped the Berlusconi.

???: I know you hate that ship... hell, you're probably going to get PTSD from being launched in thr air that high, but I'm certain we can get this done.

Cody was one of the few that didn't like the ship, but wanted it gone forever... that battleship has just caused too much damage.

Cody: Fine. We seperate into five counter insurgency teams. I and Alpha team will reach the bridge, Bravo and Charlie, turn off the weapons systems. Delta and Echo, find a way to stop the ship.

They all agreed on their goals, and sifted their way to the Patrol Crafts. They wanted this done as quickly as they could, hoping to catch it off guard. They'd never expect a naval force to take it over.

Cody: This will be cramped fighting, so don't stay in one position... move around if you have to.

They climbed into the Patrol Craft, and kept an eye on the Berlusconi with their improved radar. They were able to see anything on the surface 80 miles away... which the Berlusconi was clearly noticed.

???: Jesus... look at the size of that thing. It HAS to be at least a thousand feet long...

???: More like 1,400 feet... that can't JUST be 1,000 or 1,100 feet. Some of the Xelbian Carriers are that long.

The Patrol Craft launched from the fleet... as more Shells from the Berlusconi come flying by. They NARROWLY miss the Chariot, only blowing up off the Starboard side. The Chariot turned its 18 inch guns, and fired a Salvo of 40 Shells to the Berlusconi.

???: That's your time to shine... Good luck out there!

The Patrol Craft now were speeding their way through heavy rainfall now, as well as Shells landing near them. The Berlusconi was doing whatever it could to not let them close the gap.

Cody: Alright, everyone... you know the drill. Board the vessel, and take out what's requested to your teams. Everyone, set yourselves off.

Some soldiers brought bags of 10mm, 32-03, and much more ammo as well as ITO Weaponry. They were stocking up on supplies for the largest battle they've faced yet.

Cody: Check your gear to see if you have the ammo to provide support. We've got Xelbian Marines on standby in case this fails.

???: Do we have ANY air cover!? I mean, really! We're blind as bats out here!

Cody: Being blind as a bat is nothing... we listen by hearing our surroundings.

Cody turned on the radar, and now the Berlusconi was within 20 Miles of the Patrol Craft... they were closing the distance fast, as Vickers Fighters were flying overhead.

 they were closing the distance fast, as Vickers Fighters were flying overhead