Chapter 5: Torpedo Hits...

500 Aircraft belonging to Uedea, Xelbia, Duscany and Duchovny all flew in formation. No one would ever believe in 30 years prior that this could ever occour. All pilots from all over the West got together for this moment.

Pilot 1: We've got the Berlusconi on view! Patching through to the Torpedo lane! Engage!

The 500 Aircraft in formation dropped from their 5,000 feet above the surface to just 600 feet in 20 seconds. They were speeding closely to the Berlusconi, who opened up with their Heavy AA fire. It simply tore through planes so fast...

Pilot 2: WE'VE LOST 38 AIRCRAFT ALREADY!

The sheer number of Flak on the Berlusconi made the approach a NIGHTMARE. 20 inch Shells launching water into thr air while flak Shells targeted the openings. It was a smart tactic that caused 284 aircraft to be destroyed... Over HALF of the attack force.

Pilot 2: Stay in formation! We're closing the distance onto the Berlusconi! Ready your 3 torpedos!

All torpedos of the Air Fleet were armed, and that counted for over 400 at least. They would wait for the right time, and let the Torpedos loose just 20 seconds later!

Pilot 3: Torpedos away! MOVE FROM THAT SHIP!

Dozens of other fighters were shot down during their retreat, but this soon turned to backfire on the Berlusconi... one Uedean Fighter Pilot kamikaze'd the Firing Platform, causing irreversible damage!

Pilot 3: We have to retreat! That Battleship is just too strong! We need to sink their escort fleet then!

Another wave of 500 Fighters comes in, and dived for the Carrier escort and its 2 Destroyers. Flak from the Berlusconi was more sparratic, making it less effective this time around. They dropped their bombs and would run away.

Pilot 5: Bombs away! Bombs away! Hopefully, this is enough!

The Carrier was hit with 17 bombs, devastating the structurally integrity to snap it into 4 pieces. The two destroyers were sunk by 3 bomb hits each... now leaving just the Berlusconi.

Pilot 5: We've destroyed the Berlusconi's escorts! Now it's all alone on its mission! Now we can corner it!

The crew cheered for their resounding victory, at a steep cost of 392 fighters... the victory was costly for sure, but it was a strategic victory nonetheless. A picture was taken for the battle by News Anchors... and it would be posted all over the world.

Pilot 6: Let's head back home and regroup for a final strike against that Carrier! We've got the momentum, so let's keep it gents!

The Planes scurried back home, while Cody was in thr nursing bay on the Xelbian Batrleship "Chariot". He didn't want to receive treatment since he wasn't at his best...

Cody: LEAVE. ME. ALONE.

Cody was too hard to control. He was just much stronger than all of his peers, and many of them were worried he's been mentally broken. However, their command knew that this could be a way to rebuild himself.

???: I've got an idea on how to fix this situation. Grab us the Patrol Craft... we're going into the ship and taking out it's crew. Cody will need to be used for this mission.