Chapter 4: The Broken One...

Cody swam for the surface, desperately trying to get air. He could clearly hear voices from above the water, but he didn't know what they were. He would eventually make it to the surface...

Cody: S-Someone help... I-I didn't even-

???: Hold still, Seargent... we got you chap!

The Grand Duchy Patrol Craft comes along, and picked up the Seargent. Cody flopped into the ship, rotting it a bit before it stopped.

???: Lord above... we watched you get sent so high into the air. How did you even survive?

Cody was bloodied up on his arms, face, chest and even legs. His body was visibly shaking not from the water... but from the fear he felt.

???: He's not even cold! He's still near body temperature... but he's shaking violently.

Cody, someone who's never been afraid of anything before as he's had nothing to lose... Now was afraid of something that could take his life from him.

Cody: W-What was I supposed to even do!? I mean, a 200,000 ton battleship!?

???: To be honest, I don't have a clue. That thing is just too dangerous...

More Shells strike against the fleet, directly hitting the Command vessel of the ITO Task Force. It wasn't anywhere enough to what they required.

Cody: That damned... B-Battleship. How are we supposed to sink it!?

The crew looked at one another, and shrugged. They didn't have a clue either, thus only freaking Cody out more. The Berlusconi worked as a demoralizer as well.

Crew 2: Maybe we try and hook them with Torpedos! They can't see those coming!

Crew 3: But we need someone capable of dropping torpedos against the Berlusconi. Who is willing to be doing that?

An Invincible Class Battleship pulled up. It launches its Torpedo Naval Aviation Aircraft, and it heads for the Berlusconi... seems Xelbia beat them to it.

Crew 4: We will have to wish them good luck... because we have NOTHING to use against that thing.

Cody couldn't do much but constantly think to himself during this... He's genuinely afraid of the Berlusconi, and he couldn't believe it.

Crew 5: Get him to the Xelbian Battleship, there he can get treatment for his injuries. We still have a battles-

Another explosion rocked the fleet in the distance... It was the Medical ship, which meant 5,000 people would be killed in this instant.

Crew 6: THEY'RE TARGETTING OUR WOUNDED!

Crew 1: Send the Seargent to the Battleship... I don't want him being another casualty of this.

The Men began trying to pick up the Seargent... and Aircraft from the Versace Fleet arrived, strafing the Xelbian Battleship and the Patrol Craft.

Crew 2: CONTACT THE BATTLESHIP! TOSS HIM OVERBO-

The boat rattled with the bullet fire, killing 4 of the 7 Crew on the patrol craft. The other 3 were ducking while Cody slipped back into the water.

Cody: NO! NOT AGAIN!

This was... also captured with the News Anchor. Trina watched as she could clearly depict Cody being sent off the ship. The last images of him were a bloodied mess.

Trina: NOOO! CODY! NOOOOO!

Trina slammed the floor with her fist... now trying to hold back her tears. Clarence now realized that he meant much more to her than he thought...