Chapter 9: Halting The Operations...

Before the Ziotist Soldier could escape, Cody sends him flying nearly to the upper room with an uppercut sent by God himself. The soldier threw his rifle overboard when he was struck.

???: OEUF! MY ESCAPE PLAN!

The Patrol Craft aimed their heavy guns towards the Ziotist Soldier. The soldier flung back and landed onto the steel turret.

???: DAMN IT! YOU BASTARD...

He pulled a knife out, and rushed Cody before he noticed. This was the first time anyone caught him off guard, but he tried for Cody's neck Due to his size... the man could reach his neck.

Cody: Nice try there... but you forgot to account for the size difference.

Cody bends the man's arm and sends him flying into more steel. His head hit the wall and he felt down. Cody holstered his 10mm Sidearm and readied for the fight.

???: WHEN I AM DONE... WITH YOU.

The man was already out of breath, as Cody shrugged his shoulders... this man genuinely believes he could win even with a weapon.

???: Okay smart-ass, take th-

Cody simply jabbed him in the face, breaking his nose. The man didn't even see it coming, and by the time he swung his arm... Cody was already to his left.

Cody: You'll need to be a tad bit faster than that... I presume you're not as athletic since you can't keep up.

Cody chopped the back of his neck, and down the man went to the deck. The soldiers laughed at the Ziotist for even thinking he could beat Cody.

Cody: Wait a minute... I don't think I'm afraid of the ship anymore! I've stopped shaking... and I don't think it's an issue.

Cody checked his hands again, while thr guy grabbed a firearm from his waist, and fired it in Cody's direction. He simply turned and raised his hands like "Really?"

Cody: Fucking hit me next time...

Cody pulled his Pistol from his holster, and shot the man dead with his 10mm Pistol. The man's body simply hit the deck with a final motion.

 The man's body simply hit the deck with a final motion

Cody: Centcom... we've got the reports, and it seems we've got conspirators. Sonoman and Ziotist governments worked with the Versace Pirates.

Centcom: Do you have evidence to use in a court of law?

Cody: No, I have MUCH evidence. Lists of weapons and supplies for the Pirates and even a wishlist... disrupt Xelbian Shipping-

Centcom: Woah... Okay, we will take a look at it when you reach the Task Force. You'll be needed for the next operation.

Cody: Right, load up on the ships and let's sink this fucking steel coffin!

Cody hopped into the water, and made his way to the Patrol Craft. They storm off as ITO Naval Forces begin shelling the Berlusconi.

Cody: Admiral, we've got the requested files... and it appears we've got something to show you.

Admiral: Yeah, the Ziotist forces on our ships surrendered without a fight. They knew they were caught red handed... well, their officers at least.

Cody: The Troops were following orders... their officers meanwhile, should be trialed for coagulation.

Admiral: 100% Agree with you there... the soldiers did as was asked, and couldn't judge the actions.