Epilogue: Making a Family...

Cody slowly opened the front door, and would slowly close it behind him. He didn't want to disturb Trina if she was sleeping.

Cody: Trina? You asleep in here?

Cody didn't hear anything from Trina, which was odd. It was only 7 PM, to which she would be awake. However, entering the living room and he found her.

Trina: I've waited for you to come home... I have your surprise for you ready.

Cody: Oh, right... the surprise- what is it?

Trina put her hands on her back, and with one movement... her clothes hit the floor. She had a wild look in her eye, as she slowly moved towards Cody.

Trina: Me... I'm your surprise.

Cody hadn't seen her naked before, and was definitely resisting his urge. However, Trina basically teased him with her body by plopping it right onto him.

Trina: I wanted for so looooong... and now you're right here. Mmmm, mom will need her man to give her a long, hard punishment.

She knew what she was doing at this point, and Cody realized that she felt ready for the next step... Cody was still yet to figure out if she and himself was ready.

Cody: Trina, I don't know if we're ready to do this yet. I get what you are doing, don't get me wrong... but I don't know if were ready.

Trina: I know I am... I've thought about it, and the fact you came back to me proves you are too.

She rubs her body on his, thus making it hard for him to not react at this point. The 5 foot 9 Trina was practically BEGGING for Cody at this point.

Cody: Are you REALLY sure you want to do this? There are alternatives, but this-

Trina grabbed his head and begsn passionately kissing him, trying to get riled up. She was hoping he'd eventually give in, and try her luck...

Cody: Mmmph... O-Okay, I get you're at this point. I still am not convinced.

Trina: Take your clothes off and we can do whatever you please... for however long you want.

She ran her finger down his chest, and down towards his waist. He tried so hard not to fall for it... but now he was in the mood, and ran to the bedroom.

Trina: Heh... I knew you'd crack. You couldn't resist me before, and I know you won't now.

She went to the bedroom, and giggled... closing the door behind them and locking it. She crawled into bed with Cody, and layed there waiting.

Trina: I'm waiting... make me your lover for the rest of your life. Mmmm, come on!

Cody move onto her, and spread her out... she moaned slightly and was prepared for what they were about to do. She WANTED this, and now Cody did too.

Cody: Nrrrr... that body. I've waited a LONG time for this, and I'm thinking I'm taking it!

He pulled her closer, now just inches from one another. She yelped at the sudden jolt.

Trina: A-Ah! I didn't think you'd be the dominant one, since you're very forceful when you're excited...

Cody: Oh, ill show you forceful... you're having this whether you want it or not now...

Trina couldn't contain herself now wrapping her arms and legs around Cody... they're locked in a position that provided no escape, but I don't think they want to escape this.