Chapter 9: Where Is Your Boy

"Mr. Urie, how did you find out about Wentz?"

"After school I was waiting for Patrick so we could hang out since we haven't in a while."

"Did you wait for Patrick because he told you to, so you guys could hang out?"

"Yeah, he said to wait for him in our normal spot... Except when I was walking to our normal spot I saw Patrick going a different direction and I let my curiosity get to me and I followed him."

"Is there a s specific reason why you followed Mr. Stump, or just curiosity?"

"Patrick was acting really different the last couple of weeks, I guess that's why I followed him."

(Flashback

Patrick finally wanted to hang out this weekend I wonder what made him change his mind, usually he says he's too busy at home and doing so much homework for school.

I finally got out of class and went straight to our usual spot, I wonder if Patrick's already there? I was almost there when I saw Patrick, he didn't seem to be walking the same direction instead he went back further into the school.

That's odd he didn't say he was going to do something afterwards. Me being me followed him slowly wondering where he was going. Patrick then entered a room, his first period English room.

What would Patrick be doing here, I wonder if he had to pick up an assignment, but that's weird why didn't Patrick tell me I could have gone with him.

I approach the room and I heard laughter, Patrick. That's really weird, I opened the door slowly and looked inside and could not believe what I was seeing. Mr.Wentz has his arms wrapped around Patrick.

"Pete stop, I have to go."

"But Patrick, I don't want you too" Mr. Wentz whined.

"I have to go I promised Brendon I'd, meet up with him and I can't keep him waiting."

"Ah... Fine but your mine all next weekend." Mr. Wentz says giving Patrick a small kiss on the lips.

"I promise" Patrick says kissing him again.

Mr. Wentz finally let go of him, "I'll text you later." Patrick nodded, kissing him once more.

I quickly ran out and headed to the spot, I can't believe Patrick and Mr. Wentz we're kissing how long has this been going on? At this point I didn't know what to do, should I tell Patrick that I Know, should I be quite, or should I tell someone.

"Hey Brendon."

I look up. "Oh, hey Patrick."

"Sorry I took so long."

"No it's fine."

He looked happy, like he isn't hiding anything. At this point I wish I would have never followed Patrick.

End of Flashback)

"I didn't tell Patrick I knew about his relationship with Mr.Wentz, I guess I was just confused about everything."

"When did you tell Mr. Stump you knew about it?"

"Honestly once everybody found out about them, I told Patrick I knew and that I supported his relationship."

"Why? I mean you knew what Mr. Wentz was doing was a crime you could have stopped everything before it got to far."

"My best friend was happy, for once in all his entire school years he was happy, not dealing with anybody's shit or his self-esteem, that's why."