Kuromorimine Arc: Chapter 80 - Crazy Landing

"Saint Gloriana Commander Tank has been taken out! Kuromorimine Wins!" Chouno announced

[Viewing Platform #1 for VIPs]

(Even Chiyo was surprised at the doctrine that Erika showed them)

"Amazing..I never expected that kind of doctrine.." Chiyo said

"I don't know if you'd call it a doctrine but it sure is effective.." Shiho said

"So this is White Wolf that can stand side by side with the White Tiger.."

"My son told me that the White Tiger is not the true star of Kuromorimine but it is the White Wolf.."

"But so far he's the one that's shining.."

"It was all part of his plan for people to look at him so that when the time comes..Itsumi Erika will shine a lot more brighter than him.."

"I see..and that time is now.."

"That's right..my poetic son said that women are like the sun..they have to shine the brightest or else men will wilt.." Shiho smiled

"Aww..that's so sweet.."

[Sanctuary - Dortmund, Germany]

(There's four days left before the finals and Gero was still in the Sanctuary helping out with the building of the structures. After a while he heard barking and howling noises by the edge of the fences)

"Doggies?" Kin asked

"Yeah..I'm going to take a look..it's dangerous if wild dogs got inside.."

"Be careful onii-san.."

"I will..thank you Kin.."

(Gero now made his way to the source of the noise. He brought his gun with the tranquilizer rounds just in case there was trouble. As he got close to the sounds he saw wild dogs barking at something)

"One..two..three..what are they barking at?"

(Then he heard sounds of a different animal along with the dogs. When he got a closer look it was a gray cat that was being chased by the dogs. It had a wounded left limb and yet it was still fighting the dogs as best as it could. The cat jumped on one of the dogs and scratched it with all his might)

"Hoo..look at her go.."

(After dealing damage it jumped on to the next one immediately and fought. Gero was amazed on how the cat fought even though it was outnumbered. Somehow it reminded him of the White Tiger. One of the dogs tackled the cat and it got knocked back very hard. Before the dog was able to deal the finishing blow to the cat Gero suddenly sent his killing intent towards the dogs)

"Nishizumi Style: Murderous Impulse.."

(The dogs felt the intense killing intent from Gero and they quickly changed their attention towards Gero. The moment they saw Gero fear grew larger within them as they saw Gero's golden yellow eyes staring at them. They immediately knew that a fierce predator was looking at them and they were clearly outmatched. They quickly turned tail and ran as fast as they could away from Gero)

"No fun..I thought they'd at least try to fight me.."

(Gero then walked closer to the wounded cat and as he got closer the cat was still in alert mode. The cat could feel Gero's strength and it was very cautious of him. Gero stretched his hand towards the cat to gain it's trust and at first it was trying to scratch his hand away)