International Arc : Chapter 111 - Contract of Death

"ALL OF THE FRENCH TEAM'S TANKS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED! THE WINNER OF THIS QUARTER-FINALS MATCH IS THE JAPANESE NATIONAL SENSHADO TEAM WITH 20 TANKS REMAINING!"

"I guess I'll watch your team win against the Conquering Princess then. May the pride and honor of our team guide you all the way to the finals!"

"We shall pour all our heart and soul to exceed your expectations of us!" Kaede smiled

"Well then, Au revoir Commandant Kaede!"

"Sayonara, Commander Amandine!"

(Both commanders now parted ways and went back to their teams. With this win the JNST are now proceeding to the Semi-Finals)

[JSS Hakugei - Autonomous Port of Paris]

"Alright, is everyone ready?! KANPAI!"

"KANPAI!"

(Just as Tsuneo said before the match, they were having a proper celebration party for winning the Quarter-Finals and the Engagement of Gero and the ladies. There was a ton of food and sake for everyone to have.)

"Nii-chan! I'm still underage and can't drink alcohol!" Alice complained

"Don't worry Alice-chan! Since we're not in Japan and it's our engagement party, I'll allow you to have one drink! That goes for the other underage ones as well!"

"Thank you nii-chan!"

"Shouldn't you be asking me that instead of Gero-chan?" Chiyo asked her daughter

"That's because you'll say no!"

(Everyone enjoyed the night as much as they wanted and eventually went back to their homes. Gero however, has a surprise for his fiancés and took them to one of the houses on the carrier)

"What are we doing here darling?" Kay asked

"Well, from now on this will be our house. Surprise!"

"EEHHH?!" his fiancés reacted

"I wanted a house that was both Japanese and modern so it came out like this. What do you think?"

"Is this really our house?!" Kaede asked

"It's beautiful!" Darjeeling said

"A house..with Ro-chan..I'm so happy!" Mika blushed

"When did you have this made?" Erika asked

"That'll be a secret!"

"Can we take a look inside?" Kay asked

"Of course! Go ahead!"

(Gero and his fiancés now entered their new home and enjoyed looking at everything. Even though it was already midnight and they were tired from the match and the party, they still had so much energy while exploring the house.)