International Arc : Chapter 115 - One Down

(After a week of waiting the JNST's opponent for the semi-finals has been confirmed. They were about to face the American Tankery Team while the German Tankery Team will face off against the British Tankery Team. But before Gero and the rest of the team started to practice for their match there was one last mission they had to do first. The location of the mission was at a hidden cottage house in the woods somewhere in North Carolina. It was owned by two very important individuals who were present at the location. Those individuals were the the Vice President, and the Secretary of Defense)

Current Vice President of the United States : Simone Borris

Current Secretary of Defense of the United States : Boyd Justin

[Cottage House - North Carolina]

"What was so important that you had to call for this emergency meeting, Mr. Vice President? You do know that things haven't calmed down yet after last week's incident!" Boyd asked

"I didn't call for this meeting! I thought that you were the one that asked for me!" Simone said

"What?!" Simone reacted

"I called you both to this very important meeting." a voice was heard from the shadows

(They looked towards the direction of the voice which was coming from the door of the house and saw Erika walking towards them. She was wearing an inner gray turtleneck and a jet black long coat.)

"Who are you!? What business do you have with us!?" Simone asked

"Protect the Vice President!" Boyd ordered

(All of a sudden numerous soldiers went out of hiding and started aiming their weapons at Erika. The soldiers were wearing military gear and had a very familiar skull mask on their faces. The Secret Service agents were also there and surrounded the Vice President to protect him)

"This is quite the welcome party you have here!"

"Who are you!? I'm not going to ask again!" Boyd shouted

"Me? I'm not sure you're ready to find that out." Erika said with an evil smile

"This bitch, just kill her then dump her body somewhere." Boyd ordered

(At this moment two loud gunshots were heard and the next thing that happened was two large caliber bullets hit the legs of Boyd and Simone. The bullets landed just below their knees and amputated each of their legs. Both of them fell to the ground bleeding and screaming in pain. The ones responsible for this were Sakurai and Nana who were on top of one of the tall buildings using Suppressed Barrett M82 Sniper Rifles.)

"Foo~ just below their knees! As expected of Sakurai and Nana!" Erika smiled

"Damn it! Damn it! It hurts so bad! Save me!" Simone shouted in pain

"Primary targets are down. Eliminate the rest." Erika ordered

(The soldiers and secret service agents that were under the vice president and secretary were suddenly being killed from behind. The soldiers were being killed by none other than the wives of the White Tiger. Darjeeling, Kay, and Kaede were hiding in the darkness and started killing the soldiers one after another. The ANBU were also there while Sakurai and Nana were providing sniper support. As the enemy were dying one by one Erika was just there standing comfortably and watching. It only took a couple of minutes for the one sided fight to finish and all that's left was Simone and Boyd)

"All clear Erika-sama." the ANBU Captain said

"Good work, set up a perimeter around the park while we wait for Mika to arrive."