𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

KINZOKU MIKAZUKI WAS DRUNK. No, scratch that. Kinzoku Mikazuki was fucking bashed. It was well past midnight by the time the sorceress stumbled through the doors of Neo Masquerade. As soon as she stepped through the threshold of the club, Mikazuki walked over to the bar, where she would spend the next couple of hours downing bottle after bottle of alcohol. It was a good way to clear her mind from everything that had happened, but no amount of vodka could erase the conversation she had with Gojo Satoru.

The woman's mood soured and, pushed by these depressing thoughts, she slammed her hand on the smooth surface of the bar, picking up her already half-filled bottle of Absolut Vodka and taking a big swig. The alcohol burned her throat as it went in, yet Mikazuki didn't even flinch before setting the bottle back down, the loud clanking of glass against glass nearly imperceptible with the constant thrumming music of the club.

The sorceress banged her head to the music, adrenaline cursing through her veins along with what probably was a walking DUI. Still, Mikazuki couldn't care less, this intoxicated state far better than the alternative. Every sip of vodka was one more step away from the painful memories, and she had already emptied two whole bottles of it. The music faded into a quiet melody and the sorceress sighed, slumping over the bad with a bored expression.

Mikazuki stilled, the seat beside her suddenly being occupied by a familiar figure. Although the Kinzoku had been quite drunk the first time she met him, it didn't take long to recognise the familiar scent of peppermint and scotch burning under her nose as the man sat by her side. Yashiro smiled, pulling out his credit card and sliding it across the counter with a confident expression on his face.

"I'll have a glass of whiskey – stirred, not shaken" he ordered before eyeing the started sorceress, his placid smile turning into a wicked grin as his gaze fell over her chest "and what shall I get you, darling?"

He popped his tongue as he said it, and although the look on his face screamed seduction at all of Mikazuki's senses, the sorceress stilled at the nickname. Great, another thing Asahi had ruined for her – as if he hadn't already spoiled many other aspects of her life, of course he needed to steal that fucking nickname from the list of things she ever wanted to hear coming out of a man's mouth.

Still, unwilling to let a simple slip up take all the fun away, Mikazuki smiled, tilting her head to the side.

"Another bottle of Absolut would be nice" she pouted, pushing the halfway empty bottle towards the man with a conniving look on her eyes before licking her lips, tongue brushing over her lipstick "I'm feeling quite parched tonight"

"Then allow me to remedy that" Yashiro announced before turning towards the bartender, an expectant look crossing over his face as the man prepared his drink "A bottle of Absolut vodka for my friend here" he called, sneaking his arm over the sorceress' shoulders.

For a moment, Mikazuki considered stepping back and pulling away from the embrace, but Yashiro's hand felt warm against her exposed shoulders, the pink puffy sleeves of her dress lightly caressing his skin as his fingers brushed over her back, tracing the words inked over her spine. Instead, the woman hummed, losing herself in the sensation before leaning slightly against his side.

Once again, Yashiro was overdressed for a simple night of clubbing – not that Mikazuki was much better. He was wearing a dark grey suit, the lines fitting his slender body perfectly while the open jacket hung from his shoulders and his sleeves were rolled up. Mikazuki on the other hand, had opted for a tiny pink dress with puffy sleeves that left her back exposed, the colour of it nearly turning purple in the darkness of Neo Masquerade.

"I like men who order me around" Mikazuki confessed, head falling on Yashiro's shoulder as a small smile played on her lips, like what she'd just said was some sort of secret instead of a simple admission.