Prologue

(Lumine's house)

(Lumine's house)

Lumine had done her graduation at highschool. She was going to the tea shop where her mother was working as her mother opened her own tea shop. Her mother was a beautiful woman. She has blonde hair and hazel brown eyes. Lumine has a black hair and dark blue eyes like her father. Even so, she have her mother's good looking. Lumine had asked her mother to help her when her mother shook her head. Her mother's name was Lucy Fullbuster. "It's okay, Lumine. Go home and get rest. Let me and my other workers handle it. I will going home in dinner. You can wait for me if you want. Just go home, okay." Said Lucy with a smile on her face.

Lumine just nodded her head as she hugged her mother before left the tea shop. She was already arrived at home as she saw her siblings playing around. Lumine just sigh as she headed her room. After take shower and dressed herself, she decided to watch anime which be attack on titan. She had watch a last episode of Attack on titan Season 4 the final part 3 last episode where Eren been slaughter by Mikasa to end his life. Lumine felt upset looking at the show. She didn't realize the dinner had coming which snapped her out as she heard Gideon's voice calling her. Lumine quickly turn off tv before going to the kitchen. Lumine had wearing a singlet and long pyjama pants.

She had greeted her parents before have a dinner with them. They were celebrate of her graduation as she finished her school. She had get a first place in highschool and in the result, she will applied to the best university. Her father name Gray Fullbuster had supported her whatever she want to do in her dream. Lumine told her father that she want to help her mother as Lumine love a black tea like her mother. Lucy was laugh when she saw Gray's expression knowing that Gray sigh at their favourite tea. Lumine was having a happy spending time with her family. Her youngest sister, Luna also love to watch anime like Naruto, Fairy Tail and Inuyasha. Lumine just shook at Luna as Luna obsess with Inuyasha show since her favourite was Sesshomaru.

Lumine then dismissed herself as she told her parents that she going to sleep which they allow her. Gideon just smirk at her knowing that his older sister going to watch attack on titan again. Gideon like anime too which his favourite show was Naruto. And his favourite Naruto was Sasuke, Itachi and Hinata. He had wish if he was a girl, he will date Itachi or Sasuke. Lumine just shook her head at Gideon before going to her room. She can't blame her siblings who love anime like her. Lumine had on her bed as she look out the window saw the star. She saw the star bright make her wish something possible. 'I wish that I can travel in Aot world and save everyone. And I want to have power to change the world and prevent Eren from rumbling things. I want to change the story of Aot so they will have happy ending.' Thought Lumine as she open her eyes. She was sighed as she know that will be impossible to her. So she was going to sleep. She had turned off the lamp before letting herself sleep.

'I hope that my wish be granted. Even I know that will be impossible for that.' - Lumine

(593 words)