Chapter 1

(Lumine's outfit in Aot world)

Lumine who have a good sleeping feel her shoulder been shaking by someone make her open her eyes slowly. Her vision was blurry until she saw a little girl who have a black hair looking at her. She's the one who shake her to wake up thinking that Lumine passed out. Lumine's eyes widen in surprise to see that girl. She know who is that little girl. It was Mikasa Ackerman. Lumine quickly wake up from the ground as she groaned holding her head when she looked around, she had saw a wall. She not dreaming that she was in the world called as Attack on titan. She have a feeling that her wish get granted which she feel happy. Even her face didn't show it.

She was snapped out when she heard Mikasa asked her. "Hey, miss. Are you okay? You seem fainted out here. Do you want to meet doctor, miss?" Asked Mikasa gently with a worry tone. Lumine look at her with a blank face as she never see Mikasa worry of stranger. But seeing her lying on the ground like a fainting woman can make people worry about her even if they don't know her. "Oh, sorry. I'm fine. Just feel tired. I'm sorry for make a ruckus here. I think that I was sleeping here last night. I bet that you found me here when you come with... Your friend? My name is Lumine Fullbuster. How about you two?" Said Lumine calmly. Lumine look at a brown haired boy who standing behind Mikasa. Mikasa was seem relief that Lumine fine anyway.

"Well, Miss Lumine. My name is Mikasa Ackerman and this is my brother, Eren Jaeger. Actually, I'm only his adopted sister. How old are you, Miss Lumine?" Asked Mikasa curiously. Lumine was soften looking at Mikasa. "I'm 18 years old. I think you are both 10 years old. Am I right?" Said Lumine as she look at them even she already know their ages. It seem like she will be their big sister. Mikasa had give her a small smile on her. "Yeah, Miss Lumine. We're 10 years old. I'm glad that you're fine. I'm just afraid for what happened to you." Said Mikasa softly. Lumine just nodded her head as she stand up. She ruffled her hair and gently made Mikasa blush a little at her who patted her head softly and gentle.

"Thanks for that, Mikasa. Lumine will be fine. I have to go now. See you two later, Mikasa, Eren." Said Lumine soflty as she walked away from them. Lumine didn't look at them who watch her going. Lumine can't believe that she was in Aot world. If her wish going to this world, will she have a titan power or just be a normal human? She doesn't know why but she have a feeling that she might get it if she being here. She will save them if she have that power. She was determine to save a few people. Lumine then gasp as she felt a spark on her body mean that she was a titan shifter. She felt that she have a hope which she will change the world. She decided to have a walked around the town. She had look at her pocket and found money. She have money which she can buy for her breakfast.