Chapter 3

Three years later, 104th cadet have near done with their training as they have two days before the graduation. Shadis had watched every cadet as he hold a notebook to write of their skill. Armin had running with a confident look and doesn't feel affected with heavy bag that he hold. His height had improved which be 165 cm. He only 5 cm taller than Lumine who only her height was 160 cm. Her height was same as Captain Levi. But with the height like that, it will be advantage for her as her speed was the fastest like Levi or more fastest than him. Eren and Mikasa were same height. Reiner saw Armin seem cool make him proud of him.

Sasha, Connie and Jean were same page when kill titan. Marco and Belthodlt were not worry to kill titan as they relax of theirselves. While Annie just cool killing titans. Eren and Mikasa were fast killing titans. Thanks to Lumine who training them, their speed were improve even not same as Lumine. Eren get a same score as Mikasa which impress Shadis. Lumine never stop training Eren and Mikasa after their class ended up. For Lumine, she need to trained them so they can survive. Shadis then look at Lumine who flew fastest killing titans and show him how strong of her. Shadis was admired her strength. Lumine now already 23 years old and she had become a beautiful woman. Not only that, they were saw her as an older sister who helping them.

But she never good term with Jean, Reiner and Belthodlt for some reason. Lumine was feel annoyed at Jean's arrogant while she want to stay away from Reiner and Belthodlt as she know who they are. Lumine had make friend with Annie, Ymir, Sasha, Connie, Marco and Historia. Lumine had vowed herself that she will protect them. She also will change Annie's mind and make her to help them. She want to prevent Ymir to join Reiner and Belthodlt. She also want to protect Marco from his tradegy death. In hand combat training, Lumine had been paired with Armin. Lumine told Armin to charge on her which he did. As usual, Lumine win. Since they have titme, she want to trained him which Armin accept it.

Lumine saw Eren defeat Reiner. She also saw Annie slacked off make her sigh knowing that Annie was a good fighter but Lumine already defeat her. Annie was shocked to know how strong of Lumine and she know that she can't compare herself with Lumine. Reiner told Eren to fight Annie which he accept it. Annie was seem pissed as she get ready of herself. Annie at first defeat Eren but the table had turned when it come to Eren. Eren think of his training with Lumine which he decided to use his own style and finally defeat Annie. Annie seem impress at Eren. Lumine know where the conversation going which she decided to trained Armin. She almost laughed when she saw Shadis scared Sasha and Connie.

At dinner, Lumine was eating her food when she heard Armin explained to Eren about why the people training killing titans just to stay away from titans. Lumine never agree with that fact as she think how coward of them to face against titans. She also feel annoyed when she heard of Jean talking with Marco. Lumine had saw Eren can't stand with Jean which he go at Jean. Eren had insulted Jean make Jean angry. They were going to fight when Mikasa interfered make Eren low his hand down but Jean had make it worse because he jealous of Eren. Jean had a crush on Mikasa but Mikasa love Eren. Lumine was growl lowly make Jean stop as he feel scared of Lumine. He know when he heard of her growl, he will get trouble. He remember of his defeated by Lumine. She was the strongest soldier and hard to defeated.

He didn't want to get beaten up by Lumine again for causing trouble on Eren. Eren then take advantage as he use Lumine's first style when she use at soldier before as he turn him which make Jean groan in pain. Eren quickly get up as he glare and insult him back. Then they heard a door open make them go to their seat as they want to avoid any punishment. Shadis asked them what noise which Mikasa answer him saying that Sasha fart make Sasha shocked before Shadis told her make Sasha cried out at Mikasa before silent her with bread. Lumine just shook her head at Sasha and Mikasa. The graduation day had come. Shadis had called at each name who already did it in top 10. Everyone were seem excited to know who were get in top 10 in the class. Top 10 :