secret letters (prologue)

DAISY'S DIARY

"It happened, so sudden,
No time , given,
to even process,The change,
that vanished as quick as the spring went away,
You came, like a beautiful fate,
For sure that changed ,
What love for me ever was."

--------
For whatever happens, in the lives of the people ordinary, it's all doing of the destiny and we're just mere puppets, living the fate assigned for us.

------
06.10.2012

Dear seokjin ,

Today was supposed to be the best day of my life , and it for sure was, but it became a bit sad also, as today it was the last day i got to see you, until you leave to achieve your dreams, to a whole new different city.

I don't know why but writing all this , my deep feelings for you in a diary and pretending as if I'm writing a letter to you, it feels therapeutic to me . though, i know these will be buried deep in these pages and surely  will never ever reach you and how would it reach you anyway? You don't even know that i exist (though we live in the same town , literally just one street down).

Oh, seokjin, i don't know how I'm feeling right now. I want to cry out loud but also want to let it just pass. I don't know why but i can't move on from you. I don't know why i can't let this love go, afterall, what kind of love is it? Where it's just one way and never gonna be two way. Though, i still hope that someday we meet and maybe, this destiny decides to be a little less rough on me.

I hope that someday it happens.

Daisy.

AUTHOR'S POV :

and with this, Daisy finished writing the thousanth letter to seokjin, her only love. The one she ever fell for. But oh! The ruthless destiny. Seokjin never knew that Daisy ever existed. Though, it seems a bit unbelievable, when two people, literally living in the same town , crossing paths almost everyday , one always noticing the other but the other.... Always lost in his tiny bubble.

One thing that Daisy did was , she never tried to get seokjin's attention towards her, just like other girls did. She too was in a way like seokjin.... Always busy with her own work (and loving seokjin .... From afar) .

She always stayed far away from where seokjin was (still close enough to see and admire him) , she never said her feelings out loud , when practically she could. Though, it always tormented her but she also loved to treasure the feeling , sprouted deep within her , for the only love in her life .... Seokjin.

----------