chapter -9 beginning

The wind , seems different,
The atmosphere, seems different,
Why is it?, i don't really know,
But the difference, for some reason,
It's finally letting me breathe, in peace,
For all i know, it is assuring me,
Assuring, that i will make it."

-----
New year. New season . New beginnings.

-----

AUTHOR'S POV

It's 2013, the year jin has been desperately waiting for. He's finally debuting this year as a rookie and just like the other members he's excited too.

He definitely feels some pressure on himself to perform better but somehow, there is a positive feeling sprouting within him, something that he often struggles with i.e. having confidence in himself. He's feeling so confident and so prepared, for the very first time , not even doubting his abilities a bit.

He's happy for the fact that finally he's close to what he wanted to achieve.

"Well , that's it for today, jin" his producer says as he finishes singing his verse. "You did so good! The vocals are so much better than before" he adds leaving a proud jin.

"Are you done?" Jimin asks.

"Yes, let's go. The other's must be waiting" he says packing up his things in a hurry.

-------

"See, i told you, you were doing so great , it was you who was doubting everything unnecessarily. Doing nothing but only harming yourself in the end" jimin says as they enter the room.

"I'm proud of you hyung... Always!" Jimin says smiling.

The warm season has definitely brought some warmth to jin and also some positive feelings his way.

Daisy on the other hand is feeling content with whatever she has, the money she needed , she's finally getting, definitely not much close to the amount she wanted but whatever amount she's getting , she's content with it.

She has gained her healthy physical as well as emotional state back.

Just when she's happy and lost in her thoughts her phone rings.

"Hello?" She says.
"Yah! Daisy-ah! Heard you got the raise!!" Her friend squeals from the phone .

"Yah! Calm down chingu-ya!" She says.
"I'm so happy for you" she says happily.

"How have you been doing? When are you coming back? I miss you" she manages to speak in a breath .

"Yah yah, calm down... I'm doing absolutely good , what about you?" "I miss you too" she adds.

After talking to her friend for an hour and telling her about all that she has been through in the past few months she finally cuts the call, sitting on the table silently, recalling all the pending work she has to do.

--------
DAISY'S POV

*You can do this right? It's no big deal for you* my subconscious questions. "Ofcourse i can" i blurt .

To be honest, after a past few tough months, i think this is finally the time i was waiting for . The new season , new year has been good to me so far and i hope it stays that way . I feel positive even during the times I'm mentally exhausted.i don't know what kind of hormonal rush it is , but as long as it keeps me happy and on track I'm good.

*It's been a long time since the diary* my subconscious interrupts.

DIARY

21.05.2013

Dear seokjin,

How are you? Assuming you're fine .

You'd be delighted to know that I'm finally getting better both physically and mentally. My mind that was once distracted and out of track has finally regained it's sanity and balance. I feel good for most of the times. This season for some reason has brought happiness and positivity my way and I'm so grateful for that.

Hoping whatever you're doing is going fine as well, and you're also in good health.

I miss you, it's been so long since I've seen you but you know, I'm going to Gwacheon tomorrow, for a much needed break and what else can be better than being at home? I hope to see you there.

This mind of mine at the thought of possibly seeing you , is going in frenzy. I'm finally feeling the need to confess everything to you. I can't keep it within me anymore. I just want to let it out, even though I'm nervous and the thought of what your reaction would be kind of scares me.

I hope everything goes fine. Hope to see you.

I love you.

Daisy.

---------------------

Next day

"Yeh eomma! I've packed everything, I'm just leaving in a few minutes" i say.

"Make sure you've packed everything essential, specially those pills " Mom says, reminding me the thing i was almost about to forget.

"Yah yah! Done, see you eomma, my taxi has arrived" i say .

"See you baby, arrive safely" mom says before cutting the call .

-----------