chapter - 4 resonance

AUTHOR'S POV:

We all have hard days , don't we? And sometimes we often find ourseleves at the verge of giving up all the hustle , we've been doing, just because things aren't going as planned for us. Same happens with jin.

It's been a few days since , jin had last auditioned for that agency and things have been off for him ever since .

He often questions and doubts himself and his abilities . He often finds himself at the verge of a mental breakdown , as for him things right now aren't going the way, he wants them to.

------

SEOKJIN'S POV :

I never imagined myself, to be like this. At the verge of confronting myself always, for whatever i do or whatever I've been doing ever since i moved to Seoul.

There's one moment i find myself all motivated , to keep working hard no matter what, to achieve what i want and then there's the other , where, I'm just not myself, Always questioning my abilities and the decisions i made . I know, the decision of becoming an idol or an actor , is not something an ordinary person would ever think of . But i don't know what came in that moment and i just wanted to give it a shot and i immediately left gwacheon to try my luck.

*Do you think you can do it? Still?* My subconscious interrupts .

"Ofcourse i can" i mutter , trying to fight the negative thought.

*Look, what have you done to yourself! Such a mess seokjin!* It interrupts again.

"It's for me, it will work out" i say closing my eyes.

"Just wait, seokjin! Have patience, who doesn't have bad days before a massive success? Just wait! Hang on! Be patient! Don't be a coward! You can do this! You can pull through this!" I say looking myself in the mirror .

*Ding, ding*

My phone rings and i immediately look at the screen to find the notifications from the music agency i auditioned for last week and i jump after seeing the message written.

*Woah! Finally selected ! Champion!* The subconscious screams.

I open the caller list and call my mother who's been as worried as I've been in the past few days .

"Eomma!!" I say with my voice shaking.

"Yes? What happened seokjin-ah?" She says sounding worried.

"I made it" is all i can say before i fall on my knees, crying with happiness.

"Ah! My son! Eomma is proud of you!" She says sounding happier than me from the phone.

---------

Ofcourse, I've been experiencing bad days, but you know , the motivation I've been giving to myself and always pushing myself to do better ,never giving up , has finally paid off. I'm a trainee now. I know, what i actually wanted to do is way different from what I'm going to do, but i guess, this is what life is all about , unexpected surprises and never ending hustle (ofcourse) .

Ah! I feel so grateful, for all the hustle and hardwork I've done.

------

" The lifeless tree of life, finally blossoming,
With the blooming leaves of success,
For sure, everything has changed,
From what it used to be,
For what is coming ,
We never not know what it is,
Hoping for it to be, the best it can ever be,
Surely , turns out, the best has ever been."