Chapter- 6 - Opportunity

AUTHOR'S POV

You never know , when life takes a turn, for good or maybe for bad. Well, it's just what life's all about, right? A whole roller coaster ride, with alot of uncertain turns and surprises .

Life's been good , to both, jin and Daisy, they both have adjusted pretty well to their new surroundings.

Daisy has been excelling and working hard and so is seokjin , working hard and adjusting to his new trainee life.

It's been weeks since daisy's encounter with her mum, she's been trying to get out of her bubble, ever since. She's been trying to be less shy and interact with the people around her and often participating in different extra curriculars to grab opportunities, hoping something would work out .

-------

DAISY'S POV

it's been weeks since that encounter with my mum and I'm actually glad she showed me the mirror that day. I've been working myself alot these days, often overworking myself as well, i don't know , from where did this drive to achieve everything came to my mind, I've never been like this, trying desperately to achieve everything and cache every opportunity that's there for me, as i would always miss them because of my shy nature. I'm glad for the changes I'm making in myself lately.

"Daisy-ah! Come here!" I'm taken out of my thoughts when i hear my friend Aera call for me.

"What is it?" I question her.

"Well see for yourself! You're moving to Seoul as an exchange student! Ya! I'm so happy for you" she says and hugs me and i hug her back jumping with excitement as this was something i didn't see coming.

I grab my phone and quickly call eomma .

"Eomma!! I'm moving to Seoul!" I say excitedly.

"Yah! Why?!" She asks .

"I told you about the exchange program, right?" "I'm moving as an exchange student for an year! I made it, eomma!" I add .

"Oh my babygirl, eomma is proud of you!" She says happily .

-----------

As i come back home, I'm greeted by the largest smiles and warmest hugs from both eomma and appa. We share a warm group hug until appa breaks it and squishes my cheeks out of joy.

"Ouch, appa it hurts" i say lowly.

"Sorry my princess, but I'm just too happy for you!" He says smiling wide.

"Finally, you're truly happy aren't you?" Eomma asks.

"Yes" i say smiling.

"Afterall, it's going to change my life for the better" i add and hug them tight.

"I hope i win the prize money though" i say

"Don't worry about the prize money baby, everything will be fine trust me" eomma says.

" But isn't it the most essential thing we need right now eomma?" I ask.

"I've been running errands too because of that" i add munching on the noodles.

"Yeah... But it's fine baby, don't stress yourself much for it" she says "we're trying hard too" she adds looking down.

"Okay, okay none of that now" appa says trying to break the ice between us.

"And you princess, you don't have to stress for that , okay? If you get it it's fine and if you don't get it , it's fine too. Make sure to study well and enjoy yourself in Seoul , rather than worrying for money, okay?" He says and i nod.

"Make sure you don't skip meals and overwork yourself, if by any chance i caught you doing so, i won't hesitate to get you back here " he orders .

"Make sure to eat well and take care of yourself " he adds as i nod.

"And don't worry about the other stuff, we're here for that" eomma says and i give her a small smile, knowing it would be the only thing on my mind, all day and everyday.

----------

DAISY'S DIARY

03.12.12

DEAR SEOKJIN,

I hope you're living your best life.

I just wanted to tell you that i just got an opportunity that might change my life for the best. I'm moving to Seoul , as an exchange student from my university for an year and I'm so happy! Afterall, all the hardwork paid off and I'm finally getting what all i deserve and seriously I'm so happy and excited right now.

You know, after what's been up with me, recently, the money I'm getting from this programme is all what i need and I'm all set to work hard to earn it and even run errands on the side too.

Sometimes, i just feel too burdened to think about it, but what can we do , right? It's just my fate.

Well, i hope i see you someday.

Daisy.

-----------

" There's still a hope, deep inside,
That someday, i might see you,
Again,
I'm patient, I'm waiting,
Hoping someday, this wait ,
Will finally end."