chapter - 3 , change

Few weeks later:

SEOKJIN'S POV

I'm stood here, outside of an agency building, waiting for my turn to audition. I hope it works out this time and maybe a twist of fate happens.

As i sit and wait for my turn an intrusive thought pops in my mind, to leave all this behind and go back to being a normal uni student, as much as i want to go back and drop whatever I've been trying my luck at, i still want to hang on and do this as i still feel there's a chance for it all to work out .

----
"Kim seok-jin?" A lady calls, i stand up and walk to her.

"Yes?" I say.

"It's your time to shine, I guess. All the best" she says smiling.

I gesture her to tell me where i have to go and she gestures to the small room right infront of me.

------

After a while.

AUTHOR'S POV

After coming back from the audition , jin settled himself on a comfy sofa, not thinking much about how he did or what will be the outcome or how will his fate workout or not, rather he relaxed himself , eventually drifting to a deep sleep, much needed for him.

As for Daisy, she was now somewhat emotionally stable, living her new life in Busan, often busy with her university work and part-time errands.

For both jin and Daisy , though, the times right now are quite of a hustle bustle but little do they know is there's something waiting for both of them to encounter; something good obviously. Something that will change their lives for the better , changing their perspective towards everything that happens in life. Afterall, everything happens for a reason.

-----
"The seasons have changed,
The tables have turned,
For the better,
Still to encounter, something I've never encountered,
I wait on it, to happen ,
I wait on it, to occur , slowly and swiftly , changing my life,
Or maybe "OURS" ,
For the better,
Maybe in a way, never dreamt of before."