Chapter 13 : Beautiful and Warm

After John confess to me nakita ko si Mike in front of te storage room where I and John talked.
I suddenly hug him and said "Thank you for being with me before and now." Habang nakangiti.

"I love you too Mandy and for me you are my everything even I know that I'm not your everything because of your past but you know that no matter what happen I'm always here for you whenever you need someone to be with." He said it with a very mature look.

Bigla nalang akong napaiyak dahil sa narinig ko at niyakap ko siya ng mas mahigpit.

We left the school and go somewhere and that somewhere is the place where he saw me while crying over John.

We walked while holding hands and he suddenly said "I'm so happy that I'm there for you when you're alone." while smiling.

I smiled back.

I remember something and said "Wait .."

"What?" He said

I said "Nagtataka lang ako dahil diba sinabi mo dati na sinundan mo ko that day but why? Bakit mo ko susundan?" while looking at him seriously.

"Ah the reason why is .." He said

"What? What? What?" I said with excited voice

"Hindi mo talaga natatadaan?" He said while looking at me.

Nag-isip muna ko and said "I can't remember anything."

"Okay I'm going to tell you a story. One day meroong isang nerd sa isang playground umiiyak siya dahil pinagtatawan siya ng mga bata doon then suddenly may dumating na isang napakagandang batang babae. Sinigawan niya yung bata ng "Umalis na nga kayo dito kung mang-aasar lang kayo wala kayong karapatan ng paiyakin siya dahil tao din siya na katulad natin! Then umalis nayung mga bata and the beautiful girl said to the nerdy boy that "Okay ka lang ba?" Then the boy can't say a thing because the girl is so warm and beautiful. "Oy oy bakit ka 'di nagsasalita?" The girl said. "Ah kasi .." The boy said. Then the girl suddenly said with a very warm voice while smiling "Ako nga pala si ..."

I remember everything the I shout "Mandy."

"Yes, you are that girl and I guess you really forget it." He said while smiling.

I smile and said " Oh so you are that boy but still even you are that boy hindi mo pa rin sinasagot yung tanong ko."

"Nakita kasi sa corridor noong first day of class then suddenly someone shout your name and when I hear your name I suddenly follow you but then I saw someone who is completely different from the Mandy I know she looks like my old me. I left because I thought you are not the person I know but then you go to the corridor and I heard your voice because you are talking with someone. The moment that I heard you voice my heart flutter. I'm completely convince that you are the Mandy that admire so much because of her warm."

"Then?" I said with very excited voice to hear the next thing he"s going to say.

"Then I heard the rumors about John and you thats why I wenr where John is to see if he deserve someone who is warm like you but when I saw him I saw him with Lizzy and they are talking about the deal between them and the deal is about you and thats the reason why I warn you that masasaktan ka."

"Ah? So thats the reason why you warn me."

"Yes and I thought that you're going to give up on your relationship with John when I warn but I'm wrong. Then One day I saw you running and while your running I saw a tears flowing in your face and I can't take it because you are the one who taught me that all the person is equal even when they are handsome or not so I follow you and ..." He said

"And?" I said.

"Thats the reason." He said with his playful face.

We laughed together until we go home.