Chapter 14 : Forever (Finale)

"In life we're going to love someone whose going to teach us a lesson but someday we're going to meet the one that we are going to love forever."

Now that I knew that John still love me nakukunsensiya ako kasi feeling ko mararamdaman niya yung naramdaman ko dati na hindi ka mahal ng mahal mo but because of that I knew for sure that he's going to meet someone like Mike, someone whose going to love and understand him no matter what happen.

I tried to talk with him with the word that he's going to understand because I think that the word I said to him before hurt him more but he's not showing up at school.

I tried to talk to his friend and ask where John is but they don't know have an answer.

I also tried to talk to Lizzy and said "Lizzy do you know where John is?"

She said with a sad face "Sorry but the last time I saw him is in the storage room and after that I don't hear any news about him."

"Storage room?" I said.

"Yes, I saw him crying in the corner at nung nakita ko siya nun sobrang nasasaktan ako I don't know what to do."

Lalo akong nakokonsensiya dahil alam ko na dahil sakin kaya siya umiiyak.

I talked to Mike and ask him if I can go to John's house and he agree to it.

Nung magdodorbell na ako sa biglang nasa likod ko si John and said "Ano ang ginawaga mo dito?"

"I need to talk to you about something." I said

"Pumasok ka muna." He said

Nung nasa loob na ko walang kataotao and that is the reason why I asked him where his family is.

"Nasa ibang bansa sila." He said

"Ahhh." I said

"Ano nga pala yung sasabihin mo?" He said

"John I don't want you experience what I felt before."

"You know that in life maraming pagsubok tayong dadaanan at siguro isa lang ako sa pagsubok na yun."

"Siguro nakilala mo ko para maintindihan mo na hindi dapat pinaglalaruan and damdamin ng isang babae."

"Na may pakiramdam din kami, nasasaktan rin kami."

"So dahil sa lesson na yun malalamam mo na kung paano talaga magmahal at rumespeto sa isang babae."

"And maybe because of that you're going to meet the one, the one whose going to love you no matter who you are."

He cried

"Mandy I understand where your words are coming from but please try to understand me, try to understang why I'm acting like this."

"I'm hurt but It's not just because you didn't love me back."

"Its just that I can't accept the truth that other person makes you happy right now."

"And when that other person make you happy I still make you remember the past and when you see me nasasaktan ka. I know that nalulungkot ka kapag binabalikan mo yung nakaraan."

"I LOVE YOU and I don't want you to see me anymore because I feel miserable. I want to be that person who make you happy every second pero kabaligtaran yung nangyayari."

He cried while saying that word and I hug him because of that and said "Siguro nga nalulungkot ako kapag nakikita kita but It's not because of the past its because nakikita kitang nagkakaganyan because of me."

"I'm happy right now and I want you to be happy too."

"I don't like to see you miserable bacause you're my friend, right?"

I cried too

"Am I right that I'm you're friend?!"

He nodded

"I know that our friendship will last forever." I said

We both smile while crying.

--

Graduation Day

We gather together, the four of us.

We smile together like nothing happen.

We love each other in a different ways but still we are together and our friendship will last forever.

---------------------------------------------------------