A/N

I just wanted to start off with how grateful I am for all the reads and votes on this book, I never thought I'd actually get this far, it makes me really happy. I actually love you all! 🤍

For anyone who's actually gotten this far into the book, I hope you're enjoying so far! I'm just going to be honest with you, this book was never actually properly planned and was just kind of made up on the spot which is why a lot of the chapters are really roughly written. I also kind of forgotten what I was writing so I've probably missed out of a lot of important points I was supposed to add in.

In the next part of the book, I've gotten a lot of that noted and planned so I'm hoping that these next few chapters will hopefully be a a lot better than the start of this book.

Some slight spoilers, you're gonna be in your twenties living in the time when sister location is supposed to happen 🤭.

I'm really sorry about any inconveniences about character development, the plot etc. As I said before, a lot of this is really rough and unplanned so half the time I didn't actually know what I was writing, I just kind of writing whatever sprang into thought; another reason why I completely forgot what I was writing about.

But other than that, I'm really happy about the reads, votes and followers, you guys are actually the sweetest ☹️. I'll try my best to improve the book so it doesn't become too misguided.

Love yall! 😜