Chapter 19 : Bad blood

2weeks ago, as i told you the secret was revealed, eve was crying so hard, who doesn't

*FlashBack*

"Hey hyung where did baekh hyung go?" Sehun ask chanyeol , we're so busy listening chanyeol oppa story.

Srsly? These two is like my bestest friends ever!

"Waeh? He go on a date with taeyeon heh" chanyeol admitted.

"WHAT?!" I yelled

"Yeah, ehhh omg did i just admit?" Chanyeol ask himself and sehun heads down.

"Unexpected, i can't believe you two lie to me!" I yelled and crying.

"Sorry saeng,but it's for you good" sehun said.

"Blockhead! For good? I'm his wife so i should know!" I yelled and i ran from thier dorm.

*flashback*

Your pov

I can't believe what chanyeol told me!

Now i wait for baekhyun home.

"Hey jagiy-- ow ow ow" i hitted him on the arm

"How could you lie!!"

"Lie what?" He pretend.

"You go on a date with taeyeon right?!!" I yelled and crying.

"I can't believe you baekhyun! I thought you love me!"

"Hey baek, let's go" taeyeon appeared in the living room and baek join her to somewhere and leave me alone at the house!!

I can't live my life! I failed! I should'nt live in this cruel world! I'd rather die!

I really hate him!

I thought he and taeyeon are nothing!

I'm still remember that he said that i'm beautiful than taeyeon but now? I also can't believe sehun and chanyeol could lie to me. My life is sucks!

Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted.
Did you have to ruin what was shiny? Now it's all rusted.Did you have to hit me, where I'm weak?. I couldn't breathe And rub it in so deep, salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me