♥Chp 4 : Knowing Each Other♥

Your P.O.V

Next morning,

(Alarm tone) aish this alarm is really annoying.then, i woke up and i look at the clock was 8am.

Wow this is the first time i woke up really early and i step out from my door i went to level 5, level 5 for guest room and game room.then i knock the door and no one open it so i open the door and i saw all the boys still sleeping.

They are really cute and i search for baekhyun.yeah he is so angelic with his cute snore :) he must be very tired and i stare for the long time and my name was called by my mom.

I went downstair and close the door.when i'm down i see alot of food.i'm curios about it, did we have a event?i don't think so and i ask my maid and she said that food is for the boys and i just keep quiet and i went to the bathroom for washing my face and when i'm out of the door i see baekhyun shirtless and he have a abs!

I close my eyes and he laughing out loud and i ran away.what the heck?i just saw his abs and wow i've never know he have a v line.urgh evelyn stop talking nonsense then i take a shower for 1hr.

Went i'm out of the door i can heard a noise from downstairs so i take a check and they are bullying the blonde one which is i don't know what is his name.

When i seat at the couch and watch sam and cat i'm laughing very hard and i've noticed all of them are watching me and i say"sorry".

"Wow your laugh is so cute and i can see your deep dimple, you are more prettier than taeyeon!"baekhyun said.and i said "owh really haha thanks cutie".

"Your welcome my princess"he said.

And one of his friend said " Can we intro ourself?"the guy look like a panda said."owh sure,so who wanna go first?"

Im sorry for the lame chapter but please vote me and comment if my story was that lame and give me some idea :)