Chapter 24

No one's pov

2months ago..

Evelyn attempt to remember back and it's success because of exo. All of them helped evelyn to get her memories back, and thanks to them.

Baekhyun and Evelyn are getting back together and they felt happy for it.

As you know, baekhyun still like taeyeon but he kept denying it and lastly he can forgot about taeyeon.

The things is, will evelyn remember that the guy broke her heart is baekhyun but, for evelyn exo won't tell her about it because it'll make even worst.

" Yeobo? Did you know that youre beautiful? I'm so inlove with you " Baekhyun smiled

" Awhh, i already knew that from the beggining, i love myself too oppa " i winked and he pouted

" Be specific yeobo " He faked a laugh

" Okay, i know. I love you too! Satisfied? " I raised my eyebrows.

" Nope,you must kiss my cheek if not i--" i interuptted him with my special kiss

" Did it worked? " He blused and i laughed

" Remember this Eve, No matter what people had said. I still love you untill I died. I only can miss you when I'm breathing " Baekhyun kissed Eve's forehead.

" Me too oppa, I'll never leave you, promise " They cuddled.

The love birds are getting back together, Their love are too strong to destroy from now on.
This is what we called Destiny, Eve and Baekhyun are Meant for each other. I want to say stay strong and stay longer with Baekhyun.

This is the end of Destiny, I can't take this anymore. Sorry for the bad ending:(

CAST :
EVELYN
BAEKHYUN
CHANYEOL
EXO-K
EXO-M

Thanks because reading my story dear readers :)

Don't forget to check out my story Rilakkuma too!