Chapter 22

Author's pov

Eve was leaving korean for a years and shes trying to forget baekhyun and exo. But the worst is she had injury on her head that caused she've lost her memory.

Your pov

Hi there! I think this is my first pov in this story i guess? No offense and the doctor had said that i've lost my memory.

I was born in us but why am i in japan? I should go back to us then.

I have to pack! I dont know why im so hyper. When ive saw a book. Seems like a diary.

When i open it :

1/2/2013,

My first time in korean and im inloved in reality show its called ' destiny'

3/2/2013,

My first date with baekhyun and its so awesome. Im starting to like him.

10/2/2013,

Today is the finale episode of 'destiny' and the rival are chanyeol and baekhyun. And baekhyun won it all.

20/7/2014

Today is alot of rumours about baekhyun with taeyeon are having some secret realtionship but i wont trusted any them even my bestie. I love him.

3/2/2014,

My anniversarry with baekhyun and i've alots of fun today

2/5/2015,

Deae diary sorry for not writing for 1years and today exo are overseas and its only me myself.

28/5/2015,

Today is the worst day ever and the secret between taeyeon and baekhyun are revealed. Cant believe he cheated on me! And im going to overseas to japan and leave all of them!

After reading those words my head are hurts and i cant stand im screaming. After 23minutes my head are okay.

"Nurse whats my name?" I asked one of the nurse at the hospital

" sorry ma'am but we dont know your name so lets made a name" this nurse are weird yet friendly. And i nodded

"How about brie?" I said in excitement because i love that name and the nurse clapping her hand and im looks like a kids that can answer an easy questions in school.

"Okay ma'am you can go at 8, now you can take your medicine at the counter " she said and smiled and i nodded.

Okay now im blank as shit! Thanks for the one that commenting to ask me to countinue the story :) i think no one will comment cause i kept on mentioned about it and its getting annoying right? K thats all i have to say and sorry for the short update :'( theres something bullshit happen on my internet connection so yeah i hope y'all understand :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx god blessing i'll update tomorrow :)