♥Chp 9 : Perhaps♥

Third Person P.O.V

After eve and chanyeol have a date baekhyun upset and he went to his room and crying non stop untill someone patted his back.

Baekhyun P.O.V

I was crying like crazy peeps then someone patted at my back and i saw.

"Eve????what are you doing here?"i wipe my tears.

"What im doing here??this is my house you pabo!!and why did you crying did someone bully you again?"i said to him.

"I'm upset because chanyeol won the challenge!!"i shouted.and i can see her eyes tearing.

"Im sorry eve, i didn't mean to make you cry"i said.

"No, im sorry but you can have a date with me if you want to.Listen up if your won the next challenge i also want to have a date with you arasseo?"she said to me.

And i nod"Baekhyun Fighting!"she said and both of we laugh.and she tease me"Kkaebsongg"and i said "So your imitate my style huh?"i tickles her and she laugh"Baek Hahahahahaha hyun hahahahahah you should hahahahahahahah stopp hahahahahaha"and i stop then she went to her room so i just noding and i feel a lil happy now!

Your P.O.V

When im finish changing my shirts into pyjama i went downstair and i feel upset.

"Hey princess why are you crying?"whole of them worried.

"You all pabo!!i miss my baby baozi,my baby panda and my jongdae!!"i said and both of em patted my back.and i feel alil better

"Eve would you date me"both of them asking me that quest for 28 times so i said"Perhaps just dont give up on you dreams if you want it".

"Exo fighting!"we all said and all of we went to bedroom.and i think who will won for the next challenge?

Between chanyeol and Baekhyun!!

Because both of them are good and the mark of the confession is almost same

Top 3 :

1)CHANYEOL - 99%

2)BAEKHYUN - 98%

3)SEHUN - 94%

_______________________________________

Top 6 :

4)KYUNGSOO - 94%

5)KAI - 92%

6)LUHAN - 91%

_______________________________________

Top 9 :

7)SUHO - 87%

8)KRIS - 86%

9)LAY - 83%

_______________________________________

Lower Rank :

10)JONGDAE - 43%

11)TAO - 40%

12)XIUMIN - 39%

Who will be my husband soon?omg!!im so curious!!!my target in final challenge is baekhyun and chanyeol...omg!!!!!

Hi guys did you interested of the list??yeah keep voting and give me some idea who is deserved to win the next challenge??Comment!!!

Between
1.chanyeol
2.baekhyun
3.suho
4.sehun
5.luhan
6.kyungsoo
7.kai
8.lay
9.kris

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧
Choose!!!!who is deserved!!the highest vote is gonna be in the top 3 in the next chapter!!!