♥Chp 16 : The End♥

Your P.O.V

And i totally mad now!!baekhyun didnt come back!!!and now the time was 3am!!!urghhh eve just forget about it and just sleep.i fall asleep

Baekhyun P.O.V

I was really fun talking with taeyeon and its take 4 month we're not meet and i forgot about eve!!and the time was 3am omg!!!she will mad at me!!what should i tell to her??i still have feeling at taeyeon.

Should i tell her the truth?or nah??no or else she will divorce me.

And im home i see all maid are really scared off and i ask them "what happen?"i ask them curiously

"Miss levone are really mad and we afraid she will do something crazy and before this--"we heard a door bang.and i see eve rolled her eyes to me and i come to her and apologize but still she ignore me.

"Stop it baekhyun im so finish with you and i dont want to see your face in this house starting today!!"she shouted at me.

Your P.O.V

Wow i've never get mad like this before and yes he deserved it.

"It's not like what you thinh yeobo she is taeyeon and she is my friend only"he said that to me.

"Yeah your friend but you still laughing when im gone!!why dont you feel guilty???"i pushed him to the couch and i drive my self to somewhere.

In the car i was cursing my life and him!!"Why do i choose him than chanyeol!!!i hate you byun baekhyun!!!!you told me that im pretty way than taeyeon!!!you such a liar!!!"i screamed in the car.

When i arrive at the places i sat on the rock at i look at the sea..its really peaceful and i saw my phone its 6:30am. Wow srsly its really fast.

I remember about baekhyun again.i cry and cry and i feel my tears is not helping at all and i stop cry.and i went to kimmie house suddenly i bumped into someone.

"Ah?Mianhae i didnt mean to do that against you"i said.

"Hey eve long time no see..and why did you cry?"chanyeol ask me.

"Yeah why did you cry"all of exo curious and i tell them all about baekhyun and taeyeon.

And i think my tears is coming again and chanyeol wiped it and i thank to him.and all exo get mad at baekhyun.

Then i saw that jerk coming here"Hey eve i didnt mean t--"he get punch by chanyeol,sehun,kyungsoo and luhan.

I stop them then they won't so i hug baekhyun and i said "stop hurting my husband!!i still love him!!"i said and they stop.baekhyun hug me back.

"Im sorry yeobo,but she is my friend only and she is my childhood"He said.

"Whatever you said but i still love you please dont make me mad anymore okay??"i said and he nodded.

"Lets go home now i have a project with you"he said and i understand and i see he pouted so i pinch his nipple and he moan.

"If you want to do it later on jagiya"he said and slap my butt and i say"you can do anything but dont you dare to slap my butt or i will change my mind" i said jokingly.

"Okay okay" he said. he tickles me and both of we are okay now and at the bedroom.

Yeah we do some project pop and we finish at 2am.

"Baekhyun did you have any experienced on bed"i ask questionly at him and he shook.

"But seems you are have a experienced haha"i laughing and yeah he kiss me softly and we fall asleep.

This is our destiny we lived together,laugh together and so on..
When do i sad you always there for me and when you are sad i always cheer you up and dont give up on you dreams and keep working towards it..

You want  nothing to something liking to loving and what is it?

You have all the weapons you need now fight!!

Your weapon is beautiful,charms,cute and kind.if you have those weapon SHOW IT!!