♥Chp 2 : Shocked!!!♥

Your P.O.V

(Alarm tone).urgh!!!!stupid alarm!!

I woke up in the morning and the clock shows 7am and crap!!i have a meeting with miss sarah at 9am.then i quickly take a shower and dressed up.yeah i wear blue sweater and blue jeans and i go downstair i can't see anyone.

Urgh i late again my mom and my father have a meeting so now i need to go without breakfast.when i'm arrive i see miss sarah seat at the restaurent and i go quickly.

Good i can eat after we have a important meeting.when i seat i greet her with good morning and i can see her face are alot of afraid and worried."ms sarah are you okay? i can see you are so worried why?"

i said to her and finally she spoke "I want to tell you something eve"

Okay now she act weird, "Sure what is it?"

"I have a requestment from SM entertainment that they want EXO  marry some girl that in the reality show"

Exo???how is them?? this is the first time i've heard that super duper weird name.

And  don't tell me i'm involve for that show.

"So?" I said to her.

"So me and SM have sign a record deal that you are the girl" Okay first let me took a deep breath before i kill this wench.

"Whatt? no i dont wanna! i'm to young to get married and do you think my parents will allowed me to get married in such a young age?"

"I already told them about this and they agreed so meet me tomorrow night at studio and wear a nice dress arasseo?"

"Yes" I said sternly.

"Now I've lost my appetite! how dare my parents allow me married!

are they want their beloved daughter hurt only because a boy? nono this is not fair!!

they didn't ask for my permission and urghhh!!please tell me this is nightmare!!!"i said to my self.

My phone vibrated.

I glanced on my fancy phone from my pocket and read it.

"Hi evelyn this is le soo man you know right SM? can you come to the airport now?"

What? where did he get my phone number?

Urgh maybe the old women(ms sarah)give it to him,

so now i ask my butler to pick me up and pick the boys along with me.

Now i arrived at the Airport.

I don't know how Lee Soo Man look like.

Well i don't know how he looks like.

Then someone yelled my name.

"EVELYN!!!"

I think that's him.

Lee Soo Man

He ran to me.. Lol this old man, what if my fans know i was here?

"I'm sorry if i bothered you to come here"

Yeah you are, he should apologizes!!

"Oh it's okay then"

"The boys will live in your house untill the show is finish and we will celebrate the weeding day" He said.

Omg!! what they live with me?? crap!! my life is sucks!!!

"Oh sure but is my parents know about this already?"

"Yes! already and she agreed! (called the boys) come here! and this is---" One of the boys interrupted him.

Im sorry if my second chapter is boring cause im not in the mood to wrote it ;( bye i'll make sure you will enjoy the third one! Like always~
V - O - T - E