♥Chp 5 : Knowing Each Other (part 2)♥

I'm toooo lazyy to describe exo because they are so manyy,so i just skip all of them Mianhae:((((

Your P.O.V

"So you are suho,sehun,luhan,lay,chen,xiumin,tao,kris,kai,kyungsoo and baekhyun so there's only 1 left."

"Annyeong i'm Park Chanyeol imnida,i'm your big fan too, i hope i'm the guy that you are searching for".He is so sweet and his ears are so big btw Hahha but still cute.

"Owh Awkay so all of you are done introducing your self and it's my turn.Annyeong i'm Evelyn Levone champion model of the year and please take care of me".

"So eve how old are you and when your birthday?"sehun ask me.

"Im 19 years old and my birthday is on 25 december 1995".

"You are to young and i'm older than you can you call me oppa?"baekhyun said."Hey how about us?".they all ask him."Hmm awkay i'll called of you oppa arasseo?"."Yay!!ne"They all.

"So now what we gonna do?"suho ask me."Hmm how about we go shopping at R.I.C.H ?"."what??it's to expensive tho are you sure?"."Ofc i'm awkay stuff at r.i.c.h is not really expensive as you think haha".

"Wow you are really rich"suho oppa said to me."Nah,i'm not so what time we are going shopping?"."Hmm at 5pm and we are dinner together is that awkay guys?"i ask them.

"Ofc we're awkay,so now i need to prepare my clothes for later on!"Suho said.Haha sometimes hes to gentle and cute."Haha awkay and if your need any help i'll be at my room level 7 awkay?"."Awkayy"they all said.

Chanyeol P.O.V

Is this a date or what???well,i will make you falling in love with me,i really love you evelyn!you are my light

"So hyung what are you gonna wear for date later?"i ask baekhyun hyung.

"Hmm i gonna wear black sweater and mask and also blue jeans and you?".he ask me

"Hmm white shirt,black mask and jeans".He juSt nod and then i lay down at the couch and open the television, what?sam and cat?well this is evelyn favorite show and then i heard a lift opening and i saw evelyn running towards me and take a remote control away from me.

"Sam and Catt!!!!!don't you dare to change it!!!it's brand new episode so yeah!!!!"she shouted at me, wow i don't know that she's crazy like this and i just smile and i enjoy the laugh with her,

Yes sam and cat is really fun!!i think i'm addicted!and i didn't realize than my arms on her head and she also didn't realize it.well i hope we will do this again!!

When the show was ended she apologize at me cause her head is on my chest so i can feel she's blushing tho.

"Omg it's almost 5pm we better hurry up yeol oppa!".Wow she called me oppa.then i went upstairs and dressed up.

Yeah i'm pretty sure that evelyn will fall for me.then i see baekhyun hyung is so handsome!i'm so jealous now.we all waiting for evelyn come out.

"Awkay guys im sorry if making all of you waiting and am i pretty wearing this clothes?"she said.

Realllllllyyyyy sorry for the short update!!!and dunt forget to vote!!

Kamsahamnida♥♥♥