Chapter 17 || Season 2

Your pov

Huh! I've been married baekhyun for 5 years ago and now me and baekhyun want to have a vacation to paris. Yuhuu with all exo.

"Heyy jagi, did you already pack your things?" Baekhyun backhugg me and i nodded.

"Let's go downstairs now, we all waiting for you" he went downstairs and i follow him.

"Hi eve noona!!" Sehun smiled and i laugh.

"What's so funny noona?"

"Oh sehun you are older 3 years than me duh" and all exo laughing including him.

"So now ready to goo!!" Suho oppa said. And we all arrive at the airport.

>
At the paris.

Wow! I've never know that paris would be so lovely as fuck!! Then we booked a hotel that really expensive, for 1week.

"Ahhh~ finally i can sleep at the bed" baekhyun sighed.

"Oppa, where did we go tonight?" I said and he pretend to sleep so i have a plan.

"Oppa~ where did we go tonight??" I said cutely and i do an eye puppy that can make many boys will fall for it.

"Y-yah!! Why did you do that? You know i can't resist your cuteness!!" He pinched my nose so i moan not really loud that can make everyone in the hotel could hear it XD.

"We're going for a date?" He grin and i nodded.

Baekhyun leaned closer to me and i've got nervous, it's not like we never kiss before but this time he do it in a sexy way

When his lips was about to touch mine someone knock the door -.-

"Hey you know what your ruining our moment now!" Baekhyun yelled to sehun who was dumbfounded and then he understand so he give us a smirk.

"I just want to have fun with my dongsaeng" sehun said and point at me.

"You already know she is mine so back off!" He was about to push sehun but i stop him.

"Aish oppa, we can do it tonight right? Come on sehun lets have fun!" I said and sehun give a 'haha serve you right' at baekhyun who was sulking now xp

Me and sehun are playing rap attack, i'm winning this for many times so sehun oppa don't want to give up HAHAHA!!.

"My anaconda don't...my anaconda don't want unless you got buns huns..oh my god look at my butt..oh my god look at sehun's butt.." me and sehun are twerking nonstop!! I can't believe that sehun are good twerker.

"Wow sehun your ass is awesome when you twerk! Can i hold it?" Baekhyun teased him.

"The fuck hyung? I'm not gay, my 'eve' is the good one!! You don't see she twerk hyung? I'm fall for her during she twerk on me" sehun and i giggled but baekhyun was like -.-

"Not even funny!! She's mine sehun!!" Baekhyun grab sehun's collar playfully so i'm laughing my ass off

"What so funny overthere?" Baekhyun said to me so i shut up my tits for not laughing because of him.

I didn't know that baekhyun are so cute when he get mad.

Hi guysss enjoying my season 2? I don't care if it's the worst chapter among all chapter that i've ever done.

Yeesss i put sehunn as a bait for got an interesting line more.

Sehun in this story :
.funny
.flirty
.kind
.teasing is hes style
.eve's best oppa among all exo
.treat eve like his own lil sis.

For the next chapter is baek and eve are going for a date and sehun and chanyeol are following them because the 2 of them is jealous, i mean chanyeol.

He don't give up for eve.

Gosh did i tell too much?? I need to shush now....byeeeee!! Don't forget to voteee guyssss!!! ✨✨✨✨✨