♥Chp 11 : Fearless♥

Your P.O.V

In the midnight me and kimmie talking about the next challenge and the ghost house is located at this house they dont know about the next challenge,the next challenge is secretly planing.

We have a fake ghost like banshee,vampire and etc.

I cant for tomorrow,is chanyeol and baekhyun fearless or what?nah i want to sleep.

In the morning,

I woke up early and planing with the producer and the camera will follow all the boys and we will do such a creepy things.

Chanyeol P.O.V

We all woke up and we see eve sitting at the couch watching sam & cat and the producer call all of we.

"Boys come here,our next challenge is adventure you must collect 5 keys in this house and who is below 3 will be eliminated for this day"hmm i will collect 5 keys for eve!what a easy challenge?

"Get ready 1,2 and action!!"we all run and find the keys.

When i got the first key i saw a lilttle girl grab my shirt and say"oppa will you follow me"."sure where did you to go?"i was accompany that girl and the time is almost finish and the girl bite my neck and i shock"Hey what happen?"i grab her hand and yes she is vampire so i bring her to the sun and nothing happen?.

"Times up!!!"the host tv said.

Now our fearless rank :

Top 7 :

1)chanyeol

2)baekhyun

3)sehun

4)kyungsoo

5)luhan

6)kris

7)kai

They all shocked because i only have 1 key and im in the top places?

"Good job guys you all been prank the keys is not really important the most important is your fearless or not?so the winner of the fearless challenge is chanyeol!and the person that eliminated is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kai,"we all shock because he is the most fearless but why?

"Because he didnt help the girl and he ignore the girl so he is eliminated"the host tv said

"Then kai is leaving and now who's next?"i said.

Really sorry for the short update anw vote vote vote!!!