Chapter 15

Years ago Will taught her how to mimic a password " if you can't see the keypad or device remember how a keypad looks and focus on their hand movements." Hearing her brother's words in her head she did what he told her and just like that the door was opened. Slow and cautiously walking down the hall she made sure she had the gun aimed . Turning the corner she saw someone so she ducked back around the hall. After she heard the footsteps leave she turned the corner again and proceeded to the first door and found it locked. She went to the next door and it had a window in it but she only found a girl chained to the wall. The next 6 doors were all the same. It was either a Man or woman chained up or laying on the ground. Getting to the 7th door she saw her brother a little bruised up with his head hanging down tied up to a chair, Tris tried to open the door but it was locked but before she could turn around she was knocked out.Will was woken up by a punch in the jaw surrounded by 3 men , " Nice, to see you are awake mate" the man with the tattoo greeted." W-Why am I H-Here" Will said barely with pain in his jaw. "Because you made the wrong person mad" whispering in his ear with a smirk , Pulling back he looked at Will in disgust before turning around and left out of the door with the other two men right behind him.Holding his head down Will's mind couldn't help but go to his little sister thinking of how worried and mad she must be. Worried because he wasn't home on time and mad because he broke his promise. He didn't want to die because he needed to be there for her, he promised her that he would never leave her. " Do you have to leave Willy" an 11 year old tris who had tears running down her cheek and snot running down her nose not wanting her brother to leave " I'm sorry Bubbles but I have to because if i dont i want be able to adopt you" " I have to make sure we have food to eat and a place to stay" He said " Will you come back?" she said sadly " Of course I will and I will even visit when I can" " Do you remember what I said to you once dad and mom left?" shaking her head yes "Even if time had different plans and paths for us, I promise I will never leave, But if I have to leave I promise that I will find my way back to you." After they said it at the same time Will hugged Tris and whispered" I promise I will come back and when I do we can do whatever you want" Kissing her on the top of her head and ruffling her hair,he finally walked down the stairs. Reaching the bottom he turned around back to her, waved and mouthed "I promise". With tears in his eyes trying their hardest to come down, Will blinked them away because he couldn't show them any signs of weakness.