𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜...

Shev came back to my crib after we bunked the rest of school cs we smart kids, never failed a test in my life....well maybe one when I was in second grade but that's not the point. The girl was stressing me to go to some party later on and if you can't tell I HATE people not like that but being around too many makes me feel sick. It's not even the smell it just makes me feel uncomfortable. Shev LOVES to meet new people all the time and that's what I love about her but me? Yea nun a dat. I prefer to go to the studio and rap bout stupid shit. I got one diss track bout ma ex but were not that far into my story.  

"Avvvaaaaaaa." She mumbled and I kept ignoring her. "PLEASE!" She screamed and it startled me.

"Sheeeeevvvvvvv." I mumbled and she looked at me. "NO!" I screamed back and she head locked me.

"Please Ava come with me and then I promise we can go to the studio after." She whispered and I sighed.

"No."

"Yes." 

"No."

"Yes." 

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes." I mumbled and she gasped. "I mean no." I whispered and she started laughing.

"No no no you said yes no backing out. Were gonna have the time of our lives!" She squealed and I know i'm so gonna regret this.

~

^^Shev's fit

^^Shev's fit

^^Ava's fit

^^Ava's fit

"Dayyyymnnnnn." Shev mumbled and I smiled. 

"Stop it you bum." I mumbled and she smiled.

"You look fyre finna get you a boo tonight." She mumbled and ma face dropped.

"Hahah no. You can get you a lil bitch but me? I'm off the list." I whispered and she rolled her eyes at me and dragged me out the house.

Our cab was here and we got it  and the ride was so fucking long then again it was 7 minutes but still. I didn't feel like going in there but for Shev I'd jump off my bed and lad flat on the floor......What can I say we die at the same time or we don't die at all. 

"Cmon." she mumbled grabbing my hand her face beaming and I didn't wanna ruin that for ma lil chubbs so I went inside with her and was hit with weed and alcohol. 

Lame fucking party.

"Stay here or find a couch or something i'm coming back." She mumbled walking off and leaving me all alone.

Great my biggest dream to b left alone in a party full off hundreds of people well not hundreds but a lot of people. I sat on a empty chair and waited for Shev and someone sat beside me and I didn't pay them any attention I wanted to hurry up and leave.

"Yk you didn't gimmi ya name wen we was in detention." 

I turned round and it was that same nigga from before...Notti's brother can't remember his name....Pp? No that's not it.

"2Slime." I mumbled and he looked at me weird but smiled.

"Dd Oshama." He whispered and I nodded and he was about to dap me up but I looked at his hand and said nothing.

No offence mr. Dee dee. If it wasn't clear enough I don't like parties so you interacting with me is making you look stupid.

"Oh it's making me look stupid huh?" He asked and I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"You heard that?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Yea...Anyways 2Slime i'm gonna go...." He trailed off and before he left I grabbed his hand.

"Thought me interacting with you made me look stupid?" He asked and I sighed.

"I didn't mean to hurt ya feelings." I mumbled and he side eyed me mad.

What I say now?! 

"What do I look like? A 5th grader that gets his feelings hurt?!" He kinda yelled at me.

"Okay okay okay. First of all there was no need to yell and second of all you sat ya light skin ass next to me ian ask you to." I fired back and he scoffed.

"Yea okay okay okay. First of all who the fuck you talking to? And second of all you technically the one who started talking to me first." He yelled and atp everyone was watching us.

"Ha your funny. You made it clear ya name was Dd Oshama like it's meant to mean anything to me and second of all you was technically the one who started talking ABOUT me so don't try that shit." I yelled back and Shev grabbed my arm.

"Yea! What we fighting about?" She asked and I scoffed.

"This lil kid was just testing my patience." I mumbled turning around to walk away when he started laughing. 

"Lil kid? Bro you a yg don't even start." He mumbled and I smiled

"Yo dotty cmere." I mumbled and Ddot troddled over with a blunt in his hands.

"He in ma grade right?" I asked and he looked at me like 'where you going with this?'

"Right. So you a Sophomore and he's a Freshman so how tf he taller than you?" I asked and he was left speechless making me walk out with a smile on ma face............