𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚗𝚘...

I opened my phone despite my dad screaming in my ears and there was about 100 messages from Ddot, Dd and Notti and I was mad confused but opened Ddot's

𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚍⭕️𝚝

Ava
Ava come down to the hp
AVA
Mane i'm not playing 
Ava get down here. 
Shev got taken to da hp
AVA FUCKING JOELLE

𝟸$𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎 💸

Wym she taken to hp?

𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚍⭕️𝚝

UGH finally
Come down we headed there rn.

𝟸$𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎 💸

Wa happen?
I'm coming.

𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚍⭕️𝚝

Imma tell you when you come down.
Safety.

Huh? Shev in hp? Bro what? I ain't got time for thinking I grabbed my sweats and put them on over my pj's and my dad looked at me.

"Where you goin?" He asked pausing the music and I looked at him

"You mind taking me to hp?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"Hospital fi wah?" He asked grabbing his jaket.

"Shev in there. Ion know why." I mumbled and he ran down stairs n grabbed his keys and we left.

Although my parents think me and Shev spend WAY to much time together they still take her as their own daughter which is why we were currently going 120mph instead of 50. My dad was more than scared and angry at the same time. Me on the other hand I was confused as to why she was even in there cs she was perfectly fine when I left her. Popps parked the car outside and we ran in and I saw Ddot and he walked towards me and this was adding more fuel to the fire. My dad being himself pushed Ddot from me and I looked at him.

"Pa chill." I mumbled and he looked at me and then back at Ddot who was confused.

"Why she in here?" I asked and he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Some niggas ran up when she was going home and they kinda um R. A. P-" Before he could even finish whispering I moved from him.

"Stop fucking playing." I kinda yelled at him and he looked at me. 

"I'm being dead ass." He mumbled and I saw Notti and he walked towards me and was about to gimmi a hug when I walked out and they followed me. 

"Ava-" Notti began but I cut him off.

"So how ya'll know?" I asked and ion know who the kid was but he fasho had a big ass foe head.

"They was kinda doin it n we was going to da deli n saw wa happen and we ran up and they ran off n she kinda hit ha head on the wall n we took ha here." He mumbled and Notti tried to gimmi a hug again and I let him this time. 

"Now hol the fuck on. How many niggas finna b touchin you up?" Popps asked and they all looked at him.

"Who tf is this nigga? Look like fucking milk chocolate." Ddot mumbled and Popps walked closer to him clutching his gun.

"Try it again." He mumbled and I backed Ddot up. 

"That's ma dad. Please don't get him mad." I mumbled and Ddot looked at me and then back at him.

"Yo how you get all these fucking muscles? You go gym or something?" Ddot asked changing his tone and my dad looked at him funny.

"If ya rass don't get ya bloodclaat hands affa mi." He mumbled and Ddot looked at me horrified.

"Nah you buggin. You ain't say he was from da islands." He mumbled and a nurse was talking.

"Sheveah? Sheveah Moralez?" She asked and I ran in and she looked at me. 

"Shev- Yea Sheveah where is she?" I asked cutting her off and she smiled and walked off and me being confused I stood there.

"Follow her dumbass." Ddot mumbled and I smacked his head and he rubbed it but we followed her into a room where Shev was and she was laying there staring at the wall.

Ma chubbs. 

She looked at us and smiled. 

"Heyyy guys." She mumbled rubbing her head and I walked towards her and hugged the shit outa her.

"Why the fuck didn't you run or fight them or something?!" I yelled at her after the lil huggy huggy moment.

"Ava there was like 4 of them." She mumbled and I hugged her again.

"I'm happy your okay." I whispered and she smiled and looked at Popps.

"Hey pa." She whispered and he hugged her.

"Mi ago beat ya rass." He mumbled and she smiled. 

"Lemmi stay- Yes Sheveah you can stay." Popps finished and she smiled and unplugged the cables and grabbed her shoes. 

"Thanks for.....um what did you do?" She asked the boys and Dd smiled.

"We brought ya ass here." He mumbled and Popps hit his head.

"Watch ya mouth." He mumbled and Dd looked like a lost puppy.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled and we started laughing.

"You babyyyyy." I mumbled and he screwed me. 

"Yo shut yo bi- I mean shut the fu- I mean shut up." He mumbled correcting himself like twice and we all started laughing...............