𝙰𝚔𝚒𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜...

Ava was fast asleep after she fed the baby and damn this lil nigga cute asf. I think everyone cried but Sky, who was just watching him come out. Pops, mama, Shev, Sky and Tae went home but Ddot, Notti and the gang was coming. I was changing him into a white t n his blue pants n a lil tiny hat n da nigga looked cute asf. I got me a mini me.

I was watching him sleep in the lil crib thing n Notti opened the door quietly n I looked at him

"Wsg mh." He whispered seeing Ava sleeping.

"Nun ma head hurt doe." I mumbled laying back on the couch and he smiled n the rest of em walked in.

Keem, Jay, Ddot, Edot, JStar, Roscoe, Dudeylo n 2 of ma cousins. 

"Damn nigga she out cold." Edot mumbled and I smiled.

"Bro you shoulda heard her in labour bro. Nigga she SCREAMED." I whispered and baby was movin about. 

"Das what yo lil ass made?!" Keem whisper yelled and I nodded.

"Yesss sirrrr. Got me a mini me n shii." I mumbled and Ddot looked at me.

"I just wanna know the name." He mumbled and I smiled.

"Baby A." I mumbled and they all looked mad confused.

"Baby A?" Rosoce asked and I nodded.

"Okay that's not what it says on his certificate. It says.....Akio Demurray Reyes" Notti mumbled picking up the paper n I tried snatching it from him but it didn't work.

"Ooooo Akio Demurray Reyes I like it." Ddot mumbled and he was kicking his legs about before he started crying.

"Aii no you check he a boy?" Jay asked lifting his head up and I smiled.

"Yea he a boy." I mumbled taking him out n he was fr crying. Milly likes to make noise for the fun of it so did Amiri but Akio? Nah he was actually crying.

"Yooo why you crying fa?" I asked and he cried even harder.

"Yo he scream like a girl." Notti mumbled and I side eyed him heavy.

"Sorry but he do." He mumbled.

"Kio chill mane wachu want? Yo ass just ate n mama just changed you. What you really want?" I asked and he was moving about before he farted on my hand.

"You being fr rn?" I asked him and he was just screaming.

"Ain't no way i'm changing yo ass." I mumbled looking at the boys n they looked everywhere but me.

I was fr about to leave him till Pops came in at the right time.

"Oh thank god. Change him would you." I mumbled handing Kio to him.

"Uhhhh where you going? You change him." He mumbled and I thought of an excuse.

"I gotta use the bathroom and he needs changing asap." I mumbled and he sighed and put him on the mat and I left n used the 'bathroom'............

I rubbed my eyes and opened them the crying of Akio running through my head

I rubbed my eyes and opened them the crying of Akio running through my head. I looked up and saw all the boys and pops was changing him.

"Where's Dd?" I asked and Notti looked at me.

"Oh he got pops to change Kio cs he don't like shit." He mumbled and Pops looked at him after putting Kio's pants back on.

"Here baby." Pops mumbled handing him to me and he was tiny. 

I looked at him n he was looking at me a hint of brown and blue in his eyes and his tiny ass nose and hands. I was the same with Milly but now Akio was mine. And Dd's ofc but he was mine. 

"He has your nose." Dd whispered standing by the door and I looked at him and smiled.

"He's really small." I whispered and he walked over to me and kissed my head.

"You did a good job ma." He mumbled and I smiled.

I went from laughing at this nigga to having his fucking baby. What switched up? That cute ass smile switched up ibr. 

"Yo um gimmi a minute." Dd mumbled looking at the boys n Pops.

I looked at him confused but they left and he put Kio in the crib and walked back over to me.

"We gotta talk." He mumbled sitting in front of me.

"Don't say that your scaring me." I mumbled and he grabbed my hand.

"I- um..." He mumbled trailing off.

"You what?" I asked looking at him and he looked at me.

"I love.....yo smile n they way you look at Kio." He whispered sighing. 

Ion think that's what he wanted to say...

"Oh. Um thanks ig?" I replied a lil confused.

He got up and was walking around the room.

"Dd what is it?" I asked and he ignored me. 

"David." I mumbled and he looked at me.

"Fuck you want bro? Stop talking to me can't you see i'm fucking thinking g?" He asked yelling a lil bit and Akio was moving around n making a pouty face.

"Bro stop yelling." I mumbled looking at Kio and he looked at me.

"So then stop talking to me when i'm not talking to you df." He mumbled screwing me and I looked at him mad confused.

"What is your problem?" I asked and he looked pissed.

"YOU! YOUR MY FUCKING PROBLEM AVA YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He screamed and Kio started crying and the boys barged back in.

"Nah fuck you yellin foe?" Notti asked and he barged past him n I grabbed Kio and Dd walked out.

The nigga just went from complimenting my smile to yelling at me? Ian have time for his bullshit he can go off in his little fit I don't care atp....