𝚂𝚘𝚗 𝚣𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍...

I was scrolling through tiktok while Dd was playing with Milly and a certain video came on ma fyp and it was of Dd and Kay Kay

"Ha Dd they calling you KayKay son." I said laughing and he mugged me.

"Say what?" He asked and I handed him ma phone and he watched the video.

"That's not funny. I look nothing like that dayroom nigga." He mumbled and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Can't b talking hot on ya dad." I mumbled and he hit me and I hit his ass back.

"Shut up. He ain't ma father." He mumbled and I looked at him and pulled a picture up of KayKay and put it at his head.

"I see what they talking bout." I mumbled and he pushed ma face.

"Bruh we look nothing alike. Plus he a opp n so is you if you jack the nigga." He mumbled and I mugged the shit outa him.

"If I catch me a flocka his ass turn to ashes." I mumbled and he smiled.

"Shut up." I mumbled and he looked at me stupid.

"Ian say nun." He mumbled and I looked away from him.

"Oooo are you blushinggggg." He mumbled pocking me and I hit his hand.

"Stop touching me dicc." I whispered not even looking at him.

What? He has a nice smile okay. 

"Opp ass." He mumbled and I looked at him.

"Whachu say?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Huh?" He asked with a big ass smile on his face.

"If i'm a opp so is Milly so you can't lack and hang round her." I mumbled and his face dropped.

"Fuck that shit. Dis ma baby girl." He mumbled and I smiled.

"Don't let Popps hear you say that." I mumbled and speaking of the devil.

"Don't let me hear you say what?" He asked walking in with plantain chips.

"Gimmi some." I mumbled and he handed me the packet and looked at Dd.

"What? I said Milly ma baby girl." He mumbled and Pops laughed. 

"You got jokes Dd." He mumbled and Dd snatched the chips from me and looked at it.

"The fuck are these? Plan- Tain?" He asked and I looked at him mad.

"It's plan- TIN" Pops yelled at him and he was more than startled

"You ain't ever had these?" I asked and he shook his head.

I grabbed the bag, took one out and shoved it in his mouth

"There was no need- Damn this shit good." He mumbled taking the bag from me and eating more.

"Avaaaaaa." Ddot yelled coming in and Milly looked behind her and pouted.

"Ddot mane I just got her to stop crying." Dd mumbled going to wash his hands and coming back.

"My bad." He mumbled. He had a big ass cake and put it on the table. 

"She crying cs you look like a monkey." Notti mumbled grabbing a fork and stabbing it into the cake before eating it.

"Hahahaha so funny." Ddot mumbled and Dd took some of the icing and gave it to Milly who just sucked it off his finger.

"Now that felt weird." He mumbled and I smiled.

"Use the bottle top." Popps mumbled and he dipped it in and she sucked it off and hit it in his face.

"Ow." He mumbled and she looked at him and made bubbles.

"Why do you have cake?" I asked and Ddot looked at me.

"Dd ain't tell you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"He a dad." Notti mumbled and my face dropped.

"Say what? Yo ass got a bitch pregnant?" I asked and he looked at me funny.

"You crazy or what? Ma ass woulda been done for. Milly ma baby." He mumbled and I sighed mad heavy and he looked at me.

"I lied I did get a bitch pregnant." He mumbled and I hit him mad hard.

"No tf you didn't stop playing." I mumbled and he started laughing.

"Even if I did why you care so much?" He asked and I managed to come up with a believable lie.

"You ma son fr that's why I care." I mumbled and he looked mad hurt but brushed it off.

"I'm older than you so it don't work like that." He mumbled going in the kitchen and Pops followed after him.....

Damn thought the friend zone was hard but son zone? Damn dat shit got me fucked up

Damn thought the friend zone was hard but son zone? Damn dat shit got me fucked up. Mane what am I even thinking? I don't even like her.......

"Hurt didn't it?" Pops asked and I sighed and looked at him.

"Nah i'm good. Ma slime nothin more." I lied about to walk away when he grabbed ma arm.

"Ma nigga. I see right through you. It more than hurt." He mumbled and I brushed him off.

"I don't know what you on about ole man but you fr getting on ma nerves. I don't like Ava okay and I will never like her like that. Were friends that's all." I mumbled not shouting but defo got it into his head.

"Use that tone wid me again little boy and watch me and you. Keep denying it." He mumbled walking away and I looked at Milly.

"Why ya tia gotta son zone me?" I asked and she gave me a blank stare.

"What am I thinking? You don't even understand me." I mumbled walking back in the main...........