𝙾𝚑 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛? 𝙾𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?...

I pulled up to Ava's and pops answered the door

I pulled up to Ava's and pops answered the door. I was kinda happy to see him a lil bit. He still a bum doe.

"David." He mumbled wid a straight face.

"Demari." I mumbled and he looked at me mad stupid.

"You call me a wha?" He asked and I stepped inside.

"You name bro. Where da birthday girl?" I asked looking around and not seeing Ava.

"Upstairs." He mumbled and I ran up stairs n went in Ava's room n saw her laying on her bed wid bare balloons on the floor n she was playin wid something

"What are you doin?" I asked walkin towards her and she looked at me.

"Playin wid ma dog." She mumbled and I hung my hoodie up n looked at her confused.

"Who got you a dog?" I asked and she smiled.

"Sky." 

"Well ig you don't want my present then." I mumbled sitting on the bed n seeing the puppy. 

"You got me a present?" She asked n I looked at her stupid.

"Yes I did. I'm not that mean." I mumbled and she smiled.

"What is it?" She asked and I grabbed the box outa my pocket and gave it to her.

"It's a piece of paper Dd." She mumbled and I nodded.

"I know." I mumbled and she looked at me confused.

"Read it dicc." I mumbled and she read it.

"Oh fr?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes fr. Hurry up and get dressed." I mumbled and she smiled and gave me her furball.

"Take him downstairs." She mumbled and I left n took the dog down and Pops looked at me.

"You brought her a dog?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No Sky did." I mumbled and he nodded and grabbed it.

"Bite me and I bite you." He mumbled and it licked his face and he put it down.

"Nasty ass." He mumbled and I smiled.

I was sitting on the couch on my phone and Ava came down n she looked FINE ASFFFFF. We got in her car n I drove to the lil salon thing. It don't take a genius to tell i'm a BAD driver. Well i'm not horrible I just forget to indicate almost all the time and I go hella fast. Sorry not sorry Ava.

@DdOsama

@DdOsama: O-Day girllll

@DdOsama: O-Day girllll. Love you mh. Happy birthday.

Liked  by: @2$lime, @Sky2Fly, @Shev2Tr@ppy, @NottiOsama, @SugarhillDdot, @Jayklickin, @DudeyLo, @EdotBabyy and 2,967,015,353 more.....

Comments turned off...

~

Ava was getting ha li nails done n I was sitting there in the chair mindin ma business when she called me. 

"Dd." She whispered. 

I'm right next to her if you couldn't tell.

"Dd." She mumbled.

"Don't make me say your gov." She mumbled and my head shot up mad fast. 

"Ugh finally. Can you get me water please." She whispered and I looked at her funny.

"Fuck do I look like?" I asked and she mugged me.

"Just do it." She mumbled and I smacked my lips and went to the store right next to the shop n got her some water.

Mane I won't lie this is not fun. Sitting there for like a hour is not good. It's hurting my butt and before I could even pay for the water someone pocked me in ma neck.

"Are you fuckin dumb or what?" I asked turning around knowing it was Ava.

"Damn g no need to get pressed." She mumbled grabbing the water and I smacked my lips and took it from her and drank it. All of it.

"Your buying me a new one." She mumbled and I went to the back and filled up the one I drank outa and gave it to her.

"Your not slick." She mumbled drinking it.

"Wasn't trying to. Lemmi see what you got." I mumbled and she gave me her hand and they looked aii.....