𝙼𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝...

We got to school and Dd was holding my hand when we was walkin in and we headed to our main classroom and everyone was already in there

"Now what the fuck happened last night?" Shev asked and everyone looked at us.

"Nothing." We both mumbled and Sky looked at our hands and we looked at our hands before looking at each other and letting go.

"Nah something's going on." Ddot mumbled.

"Nah nothin happened we chilled and watched movies until we fell asleep." Dd lied looking at me and smiling.

"I don't believe you." Notti mumbled looking up from his phone and I looked at Dd.

"What did you expect us to do?" I asked and Sky looked at her phone.

"Fuck." She mumbled and I looked at Dd 'disgusted.'

"His shit probably weak." I mumbled and he looked at me.

"Yo pussy probably smells." He mumbled and I smiled and dragged his ass outside.

"You damn well know my shit don't smell." I mumbled and he smiled n wrapped his arms round ma waist.

"I know baby. It smells delicious." He whispered and I smiled.

"You know ma shit ain't weak after it put yo ass to sleep." He mumbled and I smiled and he pecked my lips before going back n I went after him.

"Didn't hear much screaming." Shev mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at her and we was in the class playing around till Carter came.

"Aii listen up i'm not playing with ya'll today. Your pairing up and your gonna do a art project. You gotta draw about what you see in the opposite gender. If it's beauty you draw a flower or something. Figure it out." He mumbled sitting in his chair.

"Um Shev, Sky. Ddot, Notti. Dd, Ava. Malcom, Victoria. Asia, Melisa. Isaac, Malasia. Allysa, Devon. Kaiden, Savannah. And Crystal, Ondre." He mumbled partnering us up and Dd looked at Crystal wid a mug on his face.

"Sir can I swap with Ava." Crystal mumbled and Carter looked at Dd.

"Well Dd's face says he want's to stay where he is so no." He mumbled handing out paper and we all took our seats n me and Dd was at the back in our usual corner.

~

He put his hand on my thigh as I was drawing and I looked at him and he looked at me n bit his lip.

"Yo Carter lemmi go bathroom." He mumbled looking at me before looking at Carter.

"Don't spend the whole lesson." He mumbled and Dd left.

About a minute later a paper ball was thrown at my head and it was Dd. 

"Come." He whispered and I put my hand up and Carter looked at me.

"Ava." He mumbled.

"I need to use the bathroom." I mumbled and he nodded and I got up and went outside and Dd grabbed my hand.

He went further into the corridor before pushing me into a wall and attaching his lips to mine, his hands wrapping round my waist and mine over his shoulders.

"Mmmm you mad fine." He mumbled kissing my neck. 

I opened my eyes and looked to my right n Shev was standing there with her mouth dropped.

"Dd." I mumbled tapping his shoulder.

"Hmm?" He hummed and I tapped his shoulder again.

"Dd look." I mumbled and he lifted his head up and looked where I was looking and his eyes widened. 

"Oh shit." He mumbled and Shev walked closer.

"Your fucking dating and you didn't tell me?!" She whisper yelled at me and I looked at Dd.

"We're not dating. We're umm........idk but we're not dating." I mumbled grabbing her hand and she moved my jacket and her mouth dropped.

"Yea right. He gave you hickeys like that. The nigga claims you." She mumbled and Dd held onto my waist.

"I do claim her but no labels......for now." He mumbled looking at me and I looked at Shev.

"Don't tell anyone." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Can I tell Sky?" She asked and I looked at Dd n he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever just keep it on the dl." I mumbled and she smiled and skipped back to class.

We went back one after the other not to make it look suspicious and saw Shev whispering in Sky's ears.

"Shut the fuck up. Say swear!" She yelled and everyone looked at her.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"Swear." Shev mumbled looking back at me and Dd and I looked at him and his hand went higher.

"Knock it off." I mumbled hitting his hand.

"Why? Is it turning you on?" He asked and I smacked my lips.

"Shut up and do the work." I mumbled and he smiled and looked around before grabbing my chin and kissing me rq before going back to his heart wid a crown on it........

~

We was walking to our usual class we ate in for lunch and we was all laughing and Shev looked at me and Dd n her smile grew when she saw him hand me his drink.

"Stop." I mumbled drinking some and giving it back to him and they giggled.

"Nah what is you not sayin? Ya'll together or something?" Notti asked with a smile on his face and I looked at him.

"Who?" I asked and he looked at me dumb.

"You and Dd." He mumbled and I chuckled.

"Your funny. No." We both mumbled and he looked real hard.

"So why is there hickeys on both ya'll necks?" He asked and my heart froze.

"Got it from a nigga." 

"Got it from a bitch." We both mumbled and I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Damn the nigga must have been good then." He mumbled trying not to smile.

"Yea he was. Same with the bitch?" I replied and he smiled.

"Yea. Best pussy I had." He mumbled and I smiled.

"Your nasty." I mumbled and he smiled.

"Bet you was moanin that nigga name n callin him papi n shit." He mumbled eating a chip and looking at me.

"Stfu." I mumbled throwing one at him and Shev's eyes widened.

"NO THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T!" She screamed and we all looked at her.

"YOU 2 FUCKED 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE?! SAY SWEAR!" She yelled and I smiled.

"Swear." I mumbled.

She damn well knew we fucked each other.

"Yea Notti their not slick-." Ddot mumbled but Sky shoved a nugget in his mouth.

"Yea they're not. Now Ddot why don't you KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT and just eat."........................