𝚄𝚖𝚖𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?!...

I was laying on my bed while Kio was next to me and Dd was somewhere around the house. It's been like 3 days since the little shootout and i'm more than happy Ki is okay. I didn't know what to do. What if Kay Kay comes out and comes for Akio? I can't let that happen. I don't want my ONLY son to feel threatened in this stupid world. He has to be safe. I know he will. Dd came in with a big smile on his face and I looked at him.

"Wachu so smiley about?" I asked and he scrawled up to me n laid his head on my chest.

"I remembered you said you love me." He whispered and I smiled.

"Did you mean it?" He asked looking up at me and I nodded.

"Ofc I meant it." I whispered and he smiled but it slowly faded.

"I've never loved a girl before." He whispered and I smiled.

"I've never loved a boy before." I mumbled and he looked at me.

"We in this together?" He asked and I nodded.

"Always." I whispered n he kissed my lips before looking at Kio who farted.

"You gotta show me how to change him." He whispered and I smiled.

"Just like how you change Milly." I mumbled and he looked at me.

"But he has a um......not a chimina." He mumbled and I started laughing.

"It's the same way Dd." I mumbled n he smiled.

"Oh okay." He whispered n he grabbed Kio's legs and his eyes opened.

"Sorry baby." He whispered grabbing a nappy and wipes.

"Okay listen, whatever you do don't wee on me." He whispered and Kio smiled and rubbed his face.

"I know you got that." Dd whispered.

He finished changing him n put him in a teddy onesie and he put a chain and a ring on him and he looked so cute..

@2$lime