End Game

Kay
8 am
"Devale" I said as I turned over feeling that he still wasn't in the bed. "This nigga really just left like I didn't tell him I was pregnant," I thought to myself as I got up out the bed. I continued with my morning, completing my morning routine, cooking myself some breakfast, and doing my gym exercise for the day. I laid back in bed and turned on my shows hoping that Devale would at least come to check on me today. It's now 1 pm and I found myself scrolling through Instagram when I remembered I texted Crystal last night. Opening the message that I saw made my heart drop. "What the fuck does she mean me too?" I thought to myself. She told me she wasn't sleeping with Devale now all of a sudden she's pregnant? I'm going over there. I got up and threw on some sweats and sneakers and ran to my car. On the way I let a few tears fall. This nigga is really openly sleeping with all my friends. Once I arrived I sat in the car for a few to gather my thoughts. I got out and approached the door and as I was about to knock Devale opened the door. I could tell he was surprised to see me.

Devale- Kay what are you doing here?

"No, the question is, why haven't you been home?" I asked as I folded my arms.

Devale- Look, I just need some time to think about all this

"So why are you here? Every time we fight you end up here" I said angrily

Devale- Crystal is napping okay, can we go home and talk about this?

"NO WE CANNOT, GO WAKE HER UP" I yelled trying to push my way in.

Devale- What the fuck is wrong with you? This is why I didn't come home! You've been acting like a lunatic

"ME? YOU WANT ME TO THINK IM FUCKING CRAZY WHEN IM NOT I KNEW THIS SHIT THE ENTIRE TIME! IS HER BABY YOURS DEVALE?" I continued to yell

Devale- What are you talking about? You're a fucking nut job you know that

*sighs*
"Is her baby yours? Yes or no? This is my last time asking!" I demanded an answer

"Yes! it is." I heard Crystal say as she stepped in front of him "Now why are you at my door with all this yelling?" She added

"So you lied to me when I asked you about y'all?" I asked her tears forming

Crystal- Oh, Khadeen ( laughing ) I lied to save your feelings but you wanted to be petty with that text, sis that makes 2 of us!

"I looked at you as a sister, how could you?" I said, wiping away my tears.

Crystal- You wanna tell Devale or should I?

Devale- Wait, tell me what?

"Crys I- I've been apologizing to you for years," I said nervously

Devale- What are y'all talking about?

"Crystal!" I said giving her a look

Devale- Crys!

Crystal- Khadeen and I met in high school about 2 weeks before she met you, and had to tutor you I told her how I had a crush on you and how I was going to ask you out, and the next thing I know she's all over you. And I know she lied about being a virgin. She played you all those years making you work for it when she was giving it up long before she made you into the man she thought you were going to stay. I can admit you did change for a while.

"He was all over me! I never wanted him he came on to me" I explained

Devale-WTF for real, you played me, playing hard to get made me chase after you and fall in love with you I changed for you cause I thought you wanted me, you just didn't want your friend to have me.

Crys I promise I didn't know you liked me back then. If I had I promise I wouldn't have ever started talking to her. You would have been my wife.

"I hate you so bad I wish like hell I would've just let her have your trifling cheating ass," I said before slapping him. Crystal attempted to attack me but Devale grabbed her

Devale- Kay, you need to leave!

"You're gonna regret this," I said walking to my car. As I watched him hold on to her like she was his wife it angered me. I drove home in complete silence. Once I arrived home I sat on the couch sobbing I couldn't believe what just happened and this is the second time he's gotten another woman pregnant. I sat there contemplating my next move and I knew there was only one thing left to do. I got up and went into Devale's man cave bar and grabbed a bottle of Hennessy. I sat and took shots until the bottle was almost empty. I turned on some music and began to dance around "FUCK YOU DEVALE" I shouted as I sang each song "I HATE YOU" I screamed shedding tears I was home alone and it felt like he could still hear me. I went into our safe and grabbed Devale's pistol putting it to my head a couple of times and I just laughed "fuck everything" I said bottle in one handgun in the other. I finally paused and stared at myself in the reflection of the glass behind the bar. I placed the gun in my mouth and paused and thought to myself "I love you Devale" as I pulled the trigger.