The start of something new

Two years later...

Crystal
Life has been good these past two years Devale and I are in a much better place the kids are doing great. That move was what we all needed. Moving back to New York and being around friends and family has helped a lot. Don't get me wrong it was ruff the first couple of months. Trying to get the heat off us for what happened to Dinorah God rest her soul. (Laughing) I'm lying fuck that bitch. She got what she deserved and more let's not dwell on the past. It took me a minute to get myself together the old me was back and I was making Devale's life hell it took my kids seeing me fuck their dad up for me to realize I needed to change for my kids.

Crystal "calls from the closet"

Hey D

Yes Crystal

Mom wanted to know if she could get the kids for the weekend since our anniversary is coming up this weekend.

I don't see a problem with it I got plans for you (coming up behind her)

Oh you do, do you (turning around to face him and kissing him) So what you got planned for me Mr. Ellis?

Oh Mrs. Ellis you'll just have to (kiss) wait (kiss) and find out (deepen the kiss).

Crystal
Mmmm stop D the kids are up.

Devale
Man fuck dim kids, pulling at Crystal's shirt, "take this shit off"
pulls her shirt off running his fingers down her chest making his way to her breasts and pinching her nipples "causing her to breathe heavily

MMMM shittt baby

He makes his way down her body pulling at her shorts "theses need to go as well" pulling them down and trailing kisses as he goes (fuck baby stop playing) hmmm he moans under his breath. Walking them toward the bed

Baby please just fuck me already shit

Oh your wish is my command
Pushing her onto the bed he gets on his knees and spread her legs mmm baby this is my pretty pussy, licking her from front to back causing her back to arch off the bed "shit baby mmm" he proceeded to eat her out enjoying the way she was moaning and screaming (You too loud baby the kids up) "mmm fuck dim kids, shittt baby I'm finna cum mmmm fuck don't stop shittt im cumming ohhh fuckk" (so it's fuck dim kids now huh) hahaha continues to suck and lick all over her pussy mmmm that's what I like squirt all over daddy baby. Devale oh my God baby mmmmm. Devale (Laughing) you love that shit huh turn that ass over she wasn't moving fast enough he flips her over and took his clothes off fast and rubbed his dick up and down her pussy pushing it to her fuck they say  In unison he is giving her back shots like it's nothing all you hear is the clapping of their skin and her moans and screams. "Mmm fuck baby slow down shit I'm about to cummmm fuck" naw baby take this dick. I know how you like it baby you like it when daddy digs in them guts.

Yesss Daddy fuck you know I do fuck me shittt harder I'm about to cum mmmmm shittt Devale fuckkkk I'm cumming.

That's it baby cum on Daddy's dick shit baby I'm about to bust fuck.

They were so lost in themselves they didn't hear the door open

Jax
Aww man WTH standing there with his hand over his eyes.

They both jumped up trying to cover themselves

Devale
WTF Jax what are you doing in here man get out.

Jax
I was just checking mom she was doing all the screaming I thought she needed help.

Crystal's face is beet red

Crystal
No Jax I'm fine honey, you can leave now but next time please knock you don't just bust into someone's room ok.

Jax
Still covering his eye yes ma'am but I did knock yall was too busy in here fucking to hear me.

Devale yell JAX GET THE FUCK OUT AND WATCH YO MOUTH.

Crystal
Don't yell at him Jax please watch your mouth and go on. I'll be out in a few.

Jax
Yes, ma'am oh, and yo kids want breakfast.
sticks his tongue out at Devale and runs off.

Devale
That lil nigga imma whoop his ass.

Crystal
No, you're not you two with this love-hate relationship. It's your fault he came in here.

My fault, I told yo ass to not be so loud this is all on you.

Crystal
(Laughing) well if yo ass wasn't in here digging a bitch out then he wouldn't have come in.

You know you loved every minute of it (kiss)

Move nigga so I can go fix my kids something to eat.

Get up heading to the bathroom to take a shower oh and don't come in here you know yo ass doesn't like to stay on your side of the shower.

Whatever I'm finna get in my shower don't nobody wanna get in yo dust ass shower anyways.

They shower get dressed and head downstairs to get their day started.

Not my best haven't been feeling it lately might pause it for a while. But I will be back soon