Consequences pt. 2

Crystal
WTF you suppose to be dead...

And WTF u doing at my house, (I make my way over to them)

Dinorah
I'm here for my son, where is he?

Crystal
(Laughing) you got some nerve coming here. You have a death wish huh bitch.

Dinorah
You not gonna do shit I'm just here for my son and we can forget all this happened I just want my child.

"Devale starts to walk away" And where the fuck do you think you going huh you brought this bitch here to my house to do what. Not only that you saved this bitch Devale.

Devale
Look baby I didn't want you to go to jail I didn't know what to do. I was thinking about you and my kids.

Crystal
(Laughing) you mean you didn't want to go to jail. I told you to figure it out and this is what you do you save her for what, you love her Devale "grips the wine bottle" Answer me Devale do you love her cause that is the only reason I can see that you thought it was ok to save this bitch after I thought I killed her. How long have you two been messing around Devale "already knew the answer" She was too comfortable dropping to her knees.

Devale
No crys baby look at me, no I don't love her. I've never loved her I don't even know why I ever went back there (whisper) for a few months. I was looking out for you baby how would that have looked she just came up dead.

Dinorah
Let's be fucking for real Devale that's not what you told me (smirking) you told me you loved me. And that you, me, and Dj were going to be a family.

Devale
Yo Dinorah you capping I never said that and you know. Don't stand there and lie like that (looks over at Crystal fuming.)
Baby look at me she is lying I never told that bitch that.

Dinorah
Oh so now imma bitch Devale.

Devale
Yea you are for saying that fucking shit.

Standing here looking at these two motherfuckers go back and forth they just don't know that both of their lives are in danger. And to think this was not how my night was supposed to go.

They continue to argue not noticing I have moved farther into the kitchen I put my wine glass down but I kept the bottle in my hand I held it behind my back walking up behind Devale I hit him across the head the bottle breaks wine goes everywhere he falls.

"Dinorah screams"

SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU WAKE MY KIDS BITCH. walking toward her, I told you to stop fucking playing with me y'all motherfucker just don't listen. Y'all think I'm a fucking fool I knew he had started back messing with you I know my man, I only asked just to see if he would lie (backing her into the corner) Why TF you think I came with him I'm not CRAZY.

Dinorah
(Crying) Crystal, Crystal please I'm sorry I never meant for this to happen again I'm so sorry I just want my son and I promise I'll leave and never come back.

(Laughing) you never meant for this to happen again huh but it did and here we are (holding the broken bottle at her neck) haven't I been good to you taking care of your son like he is my own allowing him to get to know his brothers and sister huh (pushing the bottle into her neck)

Dinorah
Ouch fuck ok ok Crystal, yes you have and I'm sorry please don't kill me think about Dj (crying) please don't take me away from my son.

Crystal
No, you should have thought about him before you thought it was ok to fuck with me. (Slicing her throat)

"Dinorah falls to the floor holding her neck"

Y'all motherfuckers gonna learn to stop fucking playing with me. I bend down to look her in her eyes as she takes her last breath my son will have a wonderful life rest in peace bitch.

Devale is starting to come around and grunt while holding his head.

Get the fuck up and clean this mess up ruined my fucking night. Heads upstairs Oh and Devale don't take too long my kids will be up soon. I'm going to bed.