CHECKMATE

Devale

As I'm sitting at the light still reeling from the fact that Kay is pregnant. I get a text from Crystal

Crystal congratulations I'm pregnant

I couldn't help the smile that came across my face I made a quick right and headed towards Crystal's house. I can't believe she is having my baby.

Devale- As I pull up to Crystal's I park in the garage and get out I ran to the door (knock knock) hey baby open up I know what I said earlier but forgive me, baby, baby I was mad I'm sorry open the door baby, please.

As I stand at the door looking out the peephole at Devale I'm contemplating opening the door he sounds so sincere. I lean my back on the door listening to his sob.

Devale-Baby open up please I'm sorry I didn't mean it I swear I didn't.  I step back as the door opens I look at her I can tell she has been crying I stepped in and she fell into me sobbing.

Crystal-Devaleee I can't (crying) I don't think I can do this, this is too much.

Baby look at me yes you can we can do this it's me and you remember it's us and only us. Devale said

Crystal- Devale let's sit and talk about this I have s few questions walking toward the couch we sit I look at Devale and take a deep breath.

Look Devale this is not going to be easy for me to say but I don't think I want to keep this baby. You see you have too many kids as it is and I don't want my child to be left out it's not right to bring a child into this mess I can't and I won't. ( crying). We wouldn't be here if you hadn't talked me into "you know" a year ago I was ready for it then but not now. I don't think I can put myself through that and you not be here for me and the baby way I want you and need you to be.

Devale- So what you saying Crystal (getting mad) you don't want to have my baby is that what you saying (standing up) I thought you loved me and you wanted to be with me. What changed Crys look at me what changed?

Crystal-(Getting mad) you having a fucking baby with Dinorah that's what changed Devale WTF I LOOK LIKE HAVING THIS BABY HUH. (gets up) move your in my way this conversation is over Devale.

Devale-(grabbed her) no it is not over. I told you I'm sorry I didn't mean to go that far with her she was just there when you and Kay were both trippings.

Crystal- That FUCK did u just say, you shole right now get the fuck out my house Devale "I yell behind me as I'm walking upstairs."

Devale- FUCK why did I have to say that (under his breath) look Crys I'm sorry come back so we can talk (watching her walk upstairs) she flips me off and then disappears into her room.

Crystal- I walk n the bathroom and close the door I stand in front of the mirror looking at what I have become this is not me, "pull yourself together girl shit this nigga ain't worth all this damn drama". I pull my shirt up exposing my stomach and rub my belly (crying) I'm so sorry baby mama wishes it was better timing I can't do this alone.

Devale made his way upstairs to the bedroom where he overhears Crystal talking to herself in the bathroom he walks closer so he can hear. "I'm so sorry baby mama wishes it was better timing I can't do this alone". (Busting in the bathroom)  Baby you won't have to do it alone.

Shit Devale you scared me damn

I'm sorry baby, you got me I'm here fuck everyone else I want this baby I want us to have this baby. I get behind her and put my hands on top of hers look, baby, look in the mirror, she has her head down and eyes closed, "I whisper look at me", she opens her eyes we are looking at each other in the mirror. We just stand there for what felt like forever I just held her. Baby please (kiss) say (kiss her neck) you will keep this baby (kiss her shoulder) she let out a soft moan. I slowly move my hand down her belly till I reach her pussy she moans leaning her head back. I push her lips open exposing my favorite part of her body, I used my thumb to put a little pressure on her clit going in circles. She opens up for me I put two fingers inside "fuck Devale shittt mmm" (she moans).

Damn baby you are so fucking wet I push farther inside her pussy finger fucking her she is grinding on my fingers (Mmmm shittt mmm right there don't stop fuck I'm cumming) I feel her pussy gripping my fingers as she cums all over my fingers. Her legs go weak.
I pick her up and carry her to the bed I lay her down and pull her shorts off. I bend over and kiss her lips let me help change your mind. I pull her to the edge of the bed spread her legs and dive in licking and sucking doing what I do best I had her screaming my name and agreeing to anything I said. she gave me 4 more orgasms. When I was done she rolled over and fell asleep. I climb into bed behind her and we both fall asleep.

Crystal
Later around 1 something I woke up to go to the bathroom I feel Devale's arm around me I slowly moved his arm so I can get up. I try to stand my legs still feel like jello. I finally get to the bedroom to reveal myself. I washed my hands before leaving out. Heading downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink. I look for my phone it's on the couch about dead I see I got a text from Kay at 10:30

Kay: Hey sis I know he is over there and he probably didn't tell you congratulations are In order IM PREGNANT SIS you about to be a TT again(Laughing emoji)

WTF KAY IS PREGNANT OH OK  I text back

Crystal: ME TO SIS