11

When we walked down the narrow path seeing everyone glad we made it especially Austin to the point where he walked up to me putting his arm on my neck pulling me away forcefully.

"We wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for my boy Logan! Fuck them Jefferson boys and anyone else who think they got something on us Lakeside boys" This boy was either high as a kite or either drunk as hell. I'm just gonna say both. But all I know was everyone was feeling what he was saying.

Before long everyone was up and dancing to some good ole country music. I watch as Jayde, who was on her 5th drink, after a few shots of whatever, dancing around with Andrea. Now why would Cris invite her her. I don't know why but it made my blood boil. I spitted out my tooth pick and put my bud light in the dirt walking over towards Cris.
"Wassup man! I kno-
"Why would you invite her here?" I cut him offensively without caring
"I mean I kinda told you"He shrugged
"When?"
"In the halls this morning"
"No you didn't" I disagreed
"You tryna call me a liar?"
"I sure am and you ain't gonna do nothing about it"
"Get the fuck on Logan. What's your problem"He asked I had no time for his little bullshit
"You and your little girlfriend here! Nobody invited her! And truthfully you shouldn't even be here what would aunt crissy say seeing her 15 year old son showing out like this. You know what grow the fuck up Cris" I walked off and leaned on a tree looking around. Austin out of his mind Cris basically just the same.

"You good man?"Kian asked I stared down at his red cup and showed disgust
"Hey believe it or not this is just water. I'm tryna get home in one piece". I laughed with him till I started to yawn seeing Jayde's figure approaching me
"Let's go somewhere and just do something." she slurs.
"Thats what you want ?" I make sure
"Yep." she smiles.
"Alright Kian. Be good without me!" I joke around putting my arm on her shoulder and walking off

"Is this your first time drunk?" I asked her
"I think so"She responded delayed
"How much did you drink"
"Too much to count"She almost tripped on her own two feet
"Well I got some water in the truck. Its bad enough you drunk this much. Or at all honestly."

When we made it to the truck the whole ride Jayde wouldn't keep her hands and lips off of me. It was driving me crazy. But this was the first time she had did something like this. I honestly didn't know what to do. I'm just glad we were on a backroad and couldn't really be seen. I head down a dirt road leading to a big ole field and I pull over. Sliding the seat back and lifting the steering wheel, I pull her onto my lap, and we immediately started kissing. I pull away.
"Jayde, you are driving me crazy right now darlin' we have to stop." I say catching my breath. I knew this was taking advantage of her I couldn't. I don't even know if she was a virgin but if so I wasn't taking it without her permission.

"I don't wanna." she kisses on my neck.

"I thought you wanted me to take you home." I laugh. She pulls away.

"Yea but this is a lot better." she giggles. I shake my head.

"You're drunk Jayde I'm gonna take you home okay?"

"No." she whines. "I wanna stay like this forever. Please. Don't make me sad I wanna be with you ." she shakes her head. "I don't wanna go they made me have a panic attack today I couldn't even breath at one point. And dad is gonna talk about how we're moving back to Milwaukee" she spills out.

I heard that when you're drunk you tell the truth. And that's exactly what Jayde did I didn't know if it was for the best though. I don't know what to say really.  I mean at least I know what's been bothering her now.

The only thing I could do was wrap her in my arms. I couldn't help but think about what would happen when she leaves to go back to Milwaukee though. All of this would be pointless. I would have feelings for someone hours and hours away. She's a beautiful girl too so she probably forget about an ol country boy like me.

When she tells stories about me. I'll probably just be a nobody or he was just a boy from a small town.
I can't lie, the thought of never speaking with her again kinda hurts my heart. I didn't know how my heart felt usually I was the complete opposite.