{I} The Lobby

《There is a bit of censored cursing in this chapter》

Megan, Calixo, Think, and the others arrive at the Lobby.

Russo follows them as well, it's his only way to get DJ and his own sword.

While they were at the Lobby, Denis watched them at a distance.

'Should i tell them..?' He thought to himself. 'If so, how?'

Denis kept coughing black blood, struggling to breathe properly. (I definitely wasn't coughing while writing this-)

'S***, it's getting worse..' (this is the only swear word here)

-

Calixo's eyes looked worse. They were blood red, unlike his usual ocean blue eyes. He lifted his hands from his eyes and began to cry.

"Wh- What is h- happening to me..?" He muttered.

While they there, Sanna and PinkLeaf suddenly appeared.

"What happened?" Sanna asked, worried about the group.

"A lot.. i can explain later." Megan responded.

"Sorry for for being late. But i swear, it's the ping." PinkLeaf said to try to lift their spirts up.

"PINKLEAF!" Megan immediately hugged Pink. He looked shocked and confused.

"Oh, i- i'm so sorry." She let go of the young adult. "I'm just.. happy you're here."

"It's fine. But please, warn me next time. You almost activated my fight or flight." He said, half joking. "Is there anything i need to know?"

"Well... Calixo is acting a bit weird, Denis is missing, Sabrina's emotionally and pyhiscally hurt, and Kreek and TanqR are also missing." Megan answered.

"Our first priority should be looking for Denis, Kreek, and TanqR. They could've been hurt, turned against us, or worse." Pink stated.

"Yeah, we should find them." Megan agreed.

Denis eavesdropped on the conversation. He still tried to breathe properly, but ultimately failing to do so. Denis then saw his cat walking towards him.

Calixo realized that Sir Meows A Lot wasn't with him.

But, why?

-

"I'll try to look for Kreek. TanqR should be able to hold his own, he's not the champion for no reason, y'know?" Pink said.

"Yeah, you should."

"Alright."

Pink waved before going out to try to find Kreek.

-

Russo began to get closer and closer to DJ, reaching for his sword.

DJ heard foorsteps and heavy breathing behind him. He dashed out of the way and saw Russo, who was reaching for his sword.

"Russo!" DJ quietly yelled.

"DJ." He replied in a calm tone. "Hand over the sword. Now."

"NO!" DJ yelled again, much louder this time. "YOU'RE GOING INSANE AGAIN!"

"The only person who's insane is you, DJ. Just give me your sword."

Russo imagined how powerful he'd be. It would be amazing. It filled him with happiness.

"ATLEAST I'M NOT AS INSANE AS YOU!" "If i didn't know better, i'd say you're a menace, POSSESSED EVEN!"

"ME? POSSESSSED?" He laughed. "DJ, I'M MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY TYPE OF SPIRIT COMBINED!"