9

"So how does this work again?" I ask sitting at our kitchen table with him running around the kitchen.

He stops for a moment and tells me again. "Most gods are essentially asexual considering sex can distract and influence our duties so we don't have, need, or enjoy sex."

He pauses for a moment to let me sort the information in my mind before continuing.

"So we came up with new ways to have children but not have sex . What I'll do is I'll take part of my pure energy."

I raise my hand and he pauses.

"What's pure energy?" I ask

He pauses for a second and answers.

"Pure energy is the godly version of a soul. Instead of a soul gods have pure energy."

"So what do I have since I was born with a soul?"

He sits down next to me ." You have gained pure energy since only people with pure energy can be gods so you no longer have a soul. You still have a tiny bit of it connected to your pure energy and that's why you aren't a totally new person but that's why you aren't accepted as a member of the council because you still have a soul "

I pale from my realization. "Holy shit Alex my family has a clock that's connected to our soul. Since I have no soul left that means my clock hand has fallen."

I become deathly white at the realization and his eyes widened too.

"Alex my family doesn't think I'm missing they think I'm dead." I whisper the last part as I feel I am about to collapse.

My family is suffering thinking I'm dead. Oh god oh God oh-"

I'm stopped from spiraling by the grounding hug Alex gives.

"It is ok love it is ok because you'll see them again and then they will realize you aren't dead your happyily married and have a family. They will be happy for you  and they are definitely going to be over joyed to find out your alive I promise."

I breath out slowly. "You promise ?" I ask still half frozen with shock.

He nods "I promise and if they are angry with all this ." He moves his arm around showing everything "then I shall deal with them in a ... Special way yes a very special way."

I glare at him "your not smiting my mother Alex."

He visibly deflates like a balloon. "Why not she deserves it for ignoring you all your life!?" He asks in a whining voice.

I flick at his forehead. "She's still my mother I would treat her right what about you and your mother?"

Alex chuckles nervously. "Ron I don't have a mother I am known as the God without a mother. "

I quickly realize my mistake . "Oh God I'm so sorry I didn't know Alex I'm so sorry ."

He chuckles "it's fine I was able to take care of myself since birth. "

I ask him feeling sad for him."don't you have a parent figure then ?"

He thinks for a moment the answers. "I serve next to Ra as the God of the moon so she's the only being I could consider a mother figure because she's the only one by my side all these centuries."

I smile softly ."that's good for you Thoth I'm happy."

"Happy with what?"

"I'm happy for having this opportunity to be with you and all. Im happy to be having this moment. "

I grab both his hands and cup them in my hand.,

"Most of all I'm happy you are happy. That is what makes me overjoyed and makes me smile."

He takes my hand and gives it a kiss. "God I am so lucky to have met you dear Ron my goddess and my queen."

I scowl as I turn red as a tomato. I hit the top of his head of silver hair lightly as I scold him.

"Don't over flatter me now shouldn't we begin with the process?"

He hums and nods. "Yes we should now let's go to the bed so your comfortable while doing this. Feeling the life in you should be very weird so I need you laying done for this process. "

I nod "of course what ever you think is best. "

We both get up and I follow him to our bed. After I lay down he gives me more instructions.

"Lift up your shirt so it doesn't get in the way of the process. "

I nod once again unable to speak at the idea that I'm starting my family at a really young age. Well to be fair I'm now immortal literally I'm unkillable now. Age doesn't matter since I'm going to live forever.

After he puts his hand on the top of my stomach and my lower stomach and squeezes. "Ready to begin love?"

I nod and soon a bright light starts pouring from his hand.

The light feels warm but not hot. It feels like a nice spring day or how Alex makes me feel. It's nice.

I close my eyes and hum at the nice feeling. I hear him chuckle.

"If you want to fall asleep if you want to this is going to take a bit and I know it's a nice feeling well I have heard it's a nice feeling and based on your reactions you like it so sleep.

I hum again but then I speak up. "how long is this going to take?"

"It varies it depends on how fast the pure energy takes. It could be 3 hours to a month for all I know so you can sleep for a bit."

"Ok well then I love you Alex ."

He smiles softly "I love you too and I promise to protect you and our child forever and ever no matter what happens."

I whisper almost asleep this. "Your going to regret that when I cause a major crime."

He laughs "sure"

And I soon lose my conscious.

Ha you guys thought!!! For all of you who thought it was going to be the regular way!? Get tricked. Nah this is asexual reproduction because I'm not a creep. Ron is a 4th year in this book I don't want him to have sex at young age.

For all you genshin fans send me luck I need to pull Cyno!!!