Chapter 4: Little Bishop

Carina's POV:

*5 months later*

"Maya I'm here!!" I say walking into her apartment. "Oh hey babe. She walks over to me.  "We need to have a little talk.." She says. "Yeah of course." I wasn't sure if she wanted to break up or something.

"Since we know that our relationship is pretty serious. I wanted you to know that I have a daughter." She looks at me waiting for a reaction. "Uhm.. wow.. I never expected that but okay. I've never been great with kids but if you'd allow me to meet her, I would love to treat her as my own if you and her are comfortable with that.." I smile. "Yeah that be amazing baby, I didn't think you take it that way and you'd never want to see me again." She smiles back. "Bambina.. I love you too much for that." I kiss her. "Now let me meet your little girl." I chuckle.

She walks into a bedroom and comes back out with her five year old in her arms. "Rowan I would like you to meet mommy's girlfriend, Carina." Rowan squirms out of Maya's arms. She runs up to me. "Hello!" I look at her and crouch down. She runs into my arms and hugs me. "Awww.." Me and Maya say in sync as tears run down our faces. "Hi bambina" I looks at her. "Hi Carina." She smiles.