Chapter 5: The party

Maya and Carina were getting ready to go out to the annual party that Station 19 and Grey-Sloan hosted, They got Rowan ready for bed as Mason was on his way over to watch his niece for a few hours. "Are you ready bambina?" Carina came into their bedroom after putting Rowan to bed. "Almost!" Maya was correcting the tie on her suit. "Baciami" Carina whispered in her girlfriends ear, Maya whipped herself around fast and kissed Carina.

Maya's POV:

Me and Carina got to the party, Everybody had just gotten there. "Hey guys I want you to meet my girlfriend Carina Deluca!" I smile. "Si Ciao everyone." She kissed my cheek. It had been a few hour since everyone met Carina. Vic came up to us, drunk as fuck. "Are you too drinking?" She slurs her words. "No Hughes we aren't." I look at my girlfriend. Carina and I had agreed not to drink so we could be with our baby girl and watch a movie with her once we got home.

We decided to head home, saying goodbye to everyone as we headed out. "Ready to go home to our girl baby?" I kiss her as we get into the car. "Si bella" She smiles. We got home and as we opened the door, "Mommy, Mama!" Rowan came running to us. "Did she just call me Mama?" She smiles. "Yes she did babe!" I smile. Me and my beautiful girlfriend got into bed with Rowan, She fell asleep in between us.