Chapter 15: Mirrorball

Rowan's POV:

"Ro-Ro!" Matteo comes waddling into my room to wake me up. "Hmm.." I opened my eyes and noticed my baby brother standing by my bed. "Buongiorno Mat." I smiled and sat up in bed. "mornin sissy." Matteo has been getting better at speaking each day. "Good job bubs!" I pick him up and placed him on my lap. "Happy biftday."
Mat snuggles up to me. "Thank you bubba." I smiled at him.

I walk out of my room with Matteo on my hip. "Buongiorno piccolina!" Mama comes over and hugs me. I smile. "Good morning baby girl." Mom says from the kitchen. I put Mat down and run over to the older blonde. She hugs me tightly. "Happy birthday!" Mom and Mama say at the same time. "Grazie. Mom & Mama." I giggle. I get settled at the table. "So what's for breakfast?" I asked. "Mama made French toast." Mom says whilst putting my brother into his highchair. "Oooh yummy!" I got excited. We all ate breakfast then got ready for the day.

I run to my room and get dressed into my birthday outfit. "I'm finally eleven!" I flop onto my bed. "Mhm you are." Mom was standing in the doorway. I sat up and look at her. "Oh Hi mommy." I smiled. "You were calling me 'Mom' this morning now your back to 'Mommy'?" She furrowed her eyebrows. I shrug my shoulders. Mom came over and sat on my bed. "What would you like to do today?" She asked. "I don't know, maybe we can invite one of my friend's over for a sleepover?" I said excitedly. "Do I know this friend?" Mom smiles. "Yes.. it's Sofia Robbins-Sloan-Torres.." I try to hide my red cheeks. "Baby girl, your blushing." She chuckles. "No Im not!" I giggle. "What is going on in here?" Mama walks in with a grin on her face. "Our girl has a little crush." Mommy says to Mama. "Noo!" I giggle and shake my head. "Ah I see." Both of my moms tickle me. "Stop itt!" I kept laughing.

Sofia finally got to my house. Holy crap I was nervous. "I'll pick her up around noon tomorrow." Arizona said as she hugged Sofia goodbye. "Bye Mama!" She says. "Bye lovebug." Dr Robbins walks away. "h-hi...Sofia." I looked at her shyly. "Hey Rowan." She smiled and hugged me. "Do you want to go to my room and watch a movie?" I asked "Sure!" Sofia says excitedly. We both go to my room. "Hmm what about Spy Kids?" I say. "Ooh yes!" She smiles. We get settled into my bed. I tried so hard to pay attention to the movie but I kept looking at Sofia. She noticed I was starring at her so she looked over at me. I blushed. "Oh hi.." I bite my lip. "Hi.." She smiles. I snuggle up to Sofia, she then kisses my head. "Happy birthday love." She went back to watching the movie. "Thank you." I whispered while admiring my crush's face.