001: Opposites Attract

SKYLAR JONES was born a Kook but is a Pogue at heart

SKYLAR JONES was born a Kook but is a Pogue at heart. Skylar is really kind when it comes to the people she cares and loves the most, then there's her next door neighbor RAFE CAMERON. Skylar and Rafe have never gotten along nor have they ever liked each other whatsoever. Rafe loves to try and get under Skylar's skin which works every time. What happens when a one night occurrence changes everything.

RAFE CAMERON son of the richest family on figure eight. Rafe gets anything he wants and when he wants it. Rafe's your typical bad boy who loves to pick on the weakest people and have power over everyone. Rafe acts like he hates Skylar but in reality he's in love with her but has a weird way of showing it, he isn't the best at controlling and expressing his emotions. What happens after that one night.

ELAINE WILLIAMS met Skylar only when they were itty bitty. Their fathers are business partner's which is why they spend so much time together, but they don't mind they love it. Elaine was born and raised a Kook, she has no problem with her best friend being a Pogue except the fact that she isn't always on figure eight with her. Good thing they live only five minutes away from each other.

LANDON JONES born and raised a kook. Landon hates the Pogues always have and always will. Landon hates the fact that his sister is a Pogue because he has the face the fact that everyone knows his sister is a Pogue and even admits he's embarrassed being related to her. Now yes Landon will do anything to protect his sister but he just wishes she would change her mind about being a Pogue one day.

____________________________________

These are the main people we needed to know about so now let's jump right into the story.